Chapter 34 // Finale

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
After Richelle's interview (A/N no one cared about that right?) we were told that we could finally go home, and Richelle was static about that news! Seriously, she got so excited! We thanked PC Jones before we left to go to the car, and he told us that Amanda had broken the lock by smashing it with her handcuffs, grabbed a spare gun from the front seat and got out that way. He also told us that all the girls' families would be contacted and that they would be reunited with them. Of course, they were all excited about that, and Richelle hugged me and told me, "They're happy because of you Noah, you saved them, you saved me."

Anyway, we're currently in the car, Eldon driving us home. I told Richelle that I'd sit in the back with her, I didn't want her to feel lonely, and because if she needed to talk to me about anything, then she could.

That's where we are now! And I'm pretty sure that was a good idea because now I have a peacefully sleeping Richelle on my shoulder. I can't help but smile at her, I'm so happy she's safe and okay! I gently stroke her arm with my hand and the car drives in silence. I hope Eldon hasn't fallen asleep too!

After a long journey, we arrive home, and Richelle is still sleeping! Boy, she must be tired! Well, she did tell us that she was too scared to sleep, so at least she feels safe enough to sleep. Thank goodness! I don't want her to be scared when she's with me!

"I guess I'll leave you two to it then," Eldon says with a smile as he opens the car door. "Get her out safely, yeah? I'm not going on another wild goose chase."

Oh Eldon! I can't help but let out a small laugh. He really has been a help throughout this, he's a great friend to me and Richelle. Even though he can be a little...um...how do I say this? Goofy? Stupid? Idiotic? Whatever the word is, he's still pretty awesome.

"Don't worry," I reply smiling at him and then back at Richelle, "she's safe with me, now."

"Good, see you around."

"Bye Eldon, thanks for all your help."

"That's okay, always here to help a friend in need. But next time you need help from me, don't almost get me killed again, okay?"

"Okay," I say with a slight laugh and Eldon does the same. "See you."

"Bye!"

And with that being said, he jumps out of the car, closes it behind him, and runs over to his house, unlocks it, and runs inside. I bet that the first thing he's going to do is watch TV and eat junk food! That's Eldon for you, he's that kind of guy, but I'm guilty of being that guy occasionally. It's not a bad thing!

But Eldon doesn't need to be my focus right now, Richelle does. Her head peacefully rests on my shoulder as she she sleeps as silent as a shadow. I feel bad for waking her, she looks so calm. I guess I'll just have to go with a gentle approach for now.

"Richelle," I say softly, slowly and lightly shaking her shoulder, "we're home."

Her eyes flutter open, and she stares up at me as soon as they do. I give her a smile as she sees me, and she gives me one in return. Her smile could solve a problem in a heartbeat! Her lips show happiness, but her eyes are droopy, and show tiredness. Overall, that three hours of sleep didn't exactly help much.