Chapter 33

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
Me, Richelle, and Eldon stay downstairs until all the girls have gone upstairs with PC Jones just to make sure that no one gets left behind. No one does of course, they all ran up the stairs faster than lightning! I don't blame them, I would too if I were them. They all have to go to the station to get interviewed and all that police stuff which I don't know a lot about. Richelle has to go through it to, but with the amount of girls, he told us to come back later. But with home being three hours away, we may as well stay in town.

"You ready to get out of here?" I ask her in an almost jokingly manner; of course she wants to get out of here!

"Definitely!" She replies, beginning to walk ahead of me and Eldon, and soon running up the stairs and finding a window to look out of, acting as if she's never seen daylight before.

Eldon seems like he's about to walk over to her snd pull her away from the window, but I quickly grab him by the wrist, stopping him from moving. Is he being serious? Does he not see the smile on her face as she's opening the window and looking outside? Breathing the air! Does he not realise that she hasn't seen daylight for a while now? I can't even imagine the first time she was taken; not seeing the sun for ten years? That's horrible. So, I quickly tell him that he should let her have his moment. He agrees, and we watch her until she steps away from the window's ledge and back towards us.

"You hungry?" Eldon asks, and says a typical 'Eldon' thing afterward. "Because I am."

Is he serious? Does his brain not remember what Richelle just went through? Where is his sympathy? And why is all he can think about is his appetite? No offence (well, not too much) to him, but he's an idiot! They were both just held at gunpoint!

"Yeah," Richelle answers him, slowly slipping beside me, "but there aren't any cafes here."

"Damn it," I mutter under my breath, but loud enough to hear because Richelle soon perks her head up to look at me, so I quickly slide my arm around her. What? It's what I did when I first got her back, so I'll do it again. "But, I think we might have something in the car; Eldon always brings food wherever he goes."

"Sounds good to m-" Richelle suddenly cuts herself off, and practically stands glued to the floor, not moving. Richelle?

I follow her eyes, and see what she's looking at. Oh no. It's Amanda. Why isn't PC Jones with her? Shouldn't she be in the car? Quickly, I scan her for a gun, and see one in he back pocket. No! Where is Jones? Do your job man! I know he's busy with the girls and all, but come one! And how did Amanda get her cuffs off? Did she get them off somehow? Or did he get them off? What is going on? All I know is that Richelle looks utterly terrified!

Almost without realising that I do it, I jump right in front of Richelle, trying to make her as safe as possible. Eldon could help as well! But he looks shocked too, what is Amanda doing?

Suddenly, she stops walking and looks at me directly in the eye before saying, "Move."

"No!" I reply so quickly that it's almost like a reflex.

That's when she pulls out the gun and aims it straight at me. She gives me a small smirk before repeating, "Move," but now with a, "Or I'll shoot you as well as Richelle."

What? But I thought we sorted things out! My head looks at Eldon to see if he has an idea of getting out of this, but his lips part snd the question, "Are you under the influence of drugs?" Leaves his mouth. Oh boy.

"Yes," a voice replies, but not Amanda's. Who? Whose voice is that? Wait s moment.....Pc Jones' voice! Phew, he's back. "Aren't you Amanda?"

Except he's holding a taser! And pointing it at Amanda! Please taser her! As mean as it sounds, it's our only hope. I'm still confused about how she got out. He walks a bit closer to her and she pulls back the gun's trigger. Oh no.

"Amanda, don't shoot and I won't taser you, deal?"

"No deal!"

She lets go of the trigger, and the bullet shoots past me, but it was so close that you couldn't tell whether it hit me or not. Is Richelle ok? She had better have stayed behind me! She is, because she whispers, "Play dead."

Play dead? Huh? I feel her tugging at my elbow and pulling me to the ground with her. Then, she quietly whispers, "Close your eyes. If we do this, she wont shoot again and potentially hit us." Ah!

I do as she says, but then hear the noise of Eldon yelling, "No!"

"Amanda, back to the car now!" PC Jones yells, and we hear them walk away.

That's odd, Eldon isn't saying anything more! I quickly open my eyes to see him winking at me, and pulling me up. Wait...did he actually understand what me and Richelle just did?

He says, "Me and Jones saw that it went past you, but Amanda's so high on drugs that she probably thought that she got you both, so we saw what you were doing and went along with it."

Wow, I'm proud of him! Now, Richelle? She hasn't joined the conversation. I suddenly feel a pair of arms squeeze tightly around my waist- there she is.

"Thank you, Noah," she mumbles. "Thank you for being trying to protect me."

Aw Richelle! That's okay! I gently unhook her arms from my waist so I can turn around and hug her back. Aw she's so adorable. Now we just need to get her to the police station when it's not too busy for her interview, and find out how Amanda got to us!