Chapter 25

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
A few long hours have passed, and Richelle isn't back yet. Where is she? I mean, I know women like to chat a lot, but this is ridiculous! Especially because she doesn't actually have anyone to chat to; I'm pretty sure all of our high school friends have moved away to live their own lives and travel (well apart from Eldon, he lives opposite me and we've stayed best friends), but I stayed here. I thought of Richelle everyday, hoping she'd come back. And, she did. But she hasn't today!

Suddenly, there's a loud knock on the door. Ah! Finally! Richelle! I should really ask her what she's been up to, considering how long it took her to do a job that should only take twenty minutes to do. I suppose I should get it, even though I'm pretty sure that Richelle has a key.

The stairs slowly creak as I wander downstairs and soon reach the door. My mind is suddenly hit with confusion as I am greeted with a worried and shocked looking Eldon. Eldon! I haven't spoken to him in weeks! We just haven't had the time to hang out together, but I thought he would've at least called me to tell me that he was going to come now. And, why does he look so worried?

"Elodn," I begin, opening the door wider so that he can come in, "Are you okay? You seem kind of shocked."

Instead of walking in, he pulls me further outside, the sun slightly blinding my sight for a few seconds. What now Eldon? First you come to my house sithout warning, and now you- "Richelle." He interrupts me.

"Huh?"

"Richelle."

"What about Richelle? And how do you know that she's here? She only came a few days ago."

"I live opposite you, I can see her."

"Then why didn't you come and say hello? I guess that doesn't matter for noe, but what about her?"

"Do you not look out of your window? I thought you knew! I thought you would've called the Police already!"

"The police? What are you talking about?"

"You should've been with her! She's gone! Taken by a man and a woman! We need to call the Police!"

Eldon's pov
He doesn't know? He has a window! He has ears! He should've heard her cries for help! I did! But I was too late, I couldn't do anything. So I came to Noah's house to see if he had called the Police, but he hasn't! He didn't even know!

"Noah!" I yell, slightly angry and stressed about this situation.

Me and Richelle were friends in High School, but nowhere near as close as she was with Noah. Or is? I'm not really sure, but I can find out later. Because right now, we need to get her back. But I need Noah to cooperate!

"Noah!" I yell, one again, but he doesn't move.

Oh God, he's in shock! Why didn't I expect this? If I was told that my best friend (if that's what they still are) just got kidnapped, I'd freeze! What's even worse is that Richelle has been taken before, making her seem vulnerable. She doesn't deserve this! No one deserves this! Ugh!

"Noah," I say a little more gently as I place my hand on his shoulder, "We need to call the Police so they can find her, and we can look too."

"What if she doesn't come back? It took ten years last time!" He suddenly hells, tears brimming in his eyes.

Oh Noah! Quickly, I pull him into hug. I know it seems like a girly thing to do, but hey, guys are just as equal to girls. Also, I can tell that he needs this. I just need to cooperate with him, and Richelle will be found in no time!