Chapter 31

*Sorry for any mistakes*

Noah's pov
"Are you sure this is it?" Asks the tall, black haired policeman standing in front of the house where I've Eldon and Richelle should be. "This just looks a normal house."

Well that is the point! How long has this policeman been doing his job for? Because isn't it obvious that someone would want to hide a business like this from anyone who may report it? It's not hard to figure out why it looks like a normal house. I just hope Eldon's getting Richelle out, I hope she's okay.

"If you had a business like this," I begin, pointing to the house, "wouldn't you want to keep it quiet from any suspicious people?"

"That's true, that's very true," he mumbles as he strokes his chin- how predictable. "Well, you'd better be telling the truth, because we're going inside."

Eldon's pov
"Please," I beg the man standing before me, "please don't shoot."

I'm too young to die! And being shot? No! This can't be happening! Noah better get here fast otherwise I'm going to kill him when I get out- if I get out. Oh why did I think that? I'm panicking myself! I need to calm down, how do I do that? Ah, I know! I bet that gun doesn't even have any bullets in it!

"I won't," the man begins, the smell of alcohol leaving his mouth as it opens, "as long as you do as we say."

"Of course," I stutter back, my words mouth in fear- I guess my calming technique did not help. "What do I have to do?"

"Stay down here," Amanda smirks, "and show us what you'll use Richelle for."

My mouth drops. She couldn't possibly mean....no! No! I'm never going to do that to Richelle! Is that what every girl here is used for? Oh my God! None of them have said a word since they heard the gun's trigger, they must be as scared as me.

"What do you mean?" I ask, hoping that they won't give me the answer I don't want.

"Are you stupid?" The male asks, walking closer to me. "Do to her what every girl here is used for! Why do you think she's here? So that she can be someone's maid? No! Now do I need to go into detail here or are you going to do as you're told?"

Oh God no. Please no. I quickly glance over to Richelle only to see that she looks frozen in fear, not moving at all. I'm not going to do that to her! Not in a million years! Does she think that I will? It's not like she can't hear what's going on.

"Well?" Amanda asks impatiently.

"No," I say sternly, "I'm not doing that to her."

"If you don't say yes in the next three seconds, I'm going to shoot- one, two-"

"Okay! Yes!"

What have I just said? I don't want to die! I don't want to be shot! But I basically just agreed to raping Richelle. Oh God, I'm a terrible person. I put my life before hers. Why did I just act so selfishly? I'm too afraid to die, but maybe saying nothing at all would've been better than what I have to do now.

"Good," Amanda says with a fake smile before grabbing Richelle out of her cell and putting her in front of me. "Now show us."

No. No. No. Not Richelle. Not anyone. I can't do this. Even though I can't see her eyes, I know that there are tears in them- I'm not doing this! It's that point where I notice that Amanda has something showing out of the top of her pocket- a gun. Oh no. If I refuse, will I get shot by either person? What abou-