Goodbye Sunshine Part 2

[Part 2]
Thank You

Thank you. It's a simple saying yet it means so much to those receiving it.

I would like to say thank you to all those who read this story. This story is weird by that it has two main characters and a rough start and an odd and unfinished ending.

I want to thank all those who have fallen in love with Daniel and Emily. These are crazy circumstances of everyday life, but sometimes a Cinderella story can happen and sometimes it can't.

Thank you, you've made writing this story so enjoyable. There was a time when I hated it and thought it would never make it. I was so close to deleting it, but one comment changed my mind and this story from being trashed and forgotten. I'm so thankful that y'all proved me wrong and kept encouraging me to keep writing. So thank you.

This story is my baby. It's something that I've worked hard on and I am happy to have received the love, encouragement, and support that I have through out my time of writing it.

I want to thank y'all for letting this story hit new goals that I never thought was possible. I've reach #28 in romance, its highest rank. This story has 400k reads and over 10k votes it stayed ranked under 100 for more than three months. This is why I'm so thankful to have the loyal and devoted readers that I have, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

I can write a mile long thank you letter to all of y'all. I can write how I'll never stop being thankful and grateful for all that's happened to me and my this story. But who wants to read that, so I'm just going to say it one more time. Thank you, thank you for all y'all have done and I'll never forget the great things that has happened to Till Contract Ends Do Us Part!

Y'all are amazing and wonderful people! I wish the best for each and every one of y'all! If you ever need to talk about this story or anything just inbox me and I'll try to help the best I can!

Thanks for everything!

//////::::::||||||::::::\\\\\\

See You Later Alligator by Bill Haley & Comets
I picked this song for one reason. The reason is that I really like it! My parents use to say "See you later alligator" back in the day to my brother and myself. Also, it's nice way to say goodbye and a change of music compared to all the other songs.

Info on YouTube video
Bill Haley & Comets - See You Later Alligator
Les Mud
Uploaded on Dec 14, 2011