Chapter 35

Emily

It's been a week since Danny and I were married. It's been a week since we told each other that we loved one another. It's been a week since I've found happiness and will never look back.

As the sun hits my face I slowly open my eyes. I open them and see that it is in fact morning. I roll over to see Danny sleeping. I see Danny sleeping next me, the way it's supposed to be.

We never plan to fall in love, we just know it's going to happen in our lifetime. We don't say who will be our forever it just happens. Proclaiming our love is hard and never goes according to plan. I'm so lucky to have the man I do. The way he told me was the perfect way, it was his way.

"He's so adorable when his mouth isn't running a mile per hour." I said and just laughed to myself.

No, Danny was adorable with that messy bed hair and that flawless yet vulnerable look he had when he sleeps. He's so peaceful and stress free.

I'm staring at him and taking it all in. I'm taking in the fact that he loves me and I love him. Who would have thought that a contract that involved a fake relationship, a fake engagement, and fake marriage would end up being real and everlasting. Our one year plan turned into a lifetime partnership.

As I'm staring at my husband, he opens his eyes. He smiles at me. Oh how I love that sleepy smile of his. I smile back at him.

"Morning sunshine." He said in a sleepy voice. He stretches out his arms and wraps them around me. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me on the lips.

"Morning handsome." I say to him and give him another kiss to keep him from falling back to sleep.

I didn't realize that I was still staring at him. "Like what you see?" He asked me and I just nodded my head yes. "I know that you can't keep you're eyes off me, but this is getting a little stalkerish with me waking up to you just staring at me." He said with a laugh and I just scowled at him.

"I do like what I see. I like seeing at what you're face looks like what that pie hole of yours isn't moving a mile per hour. And if anyone is the stalker it's you." I say and he just frowned at my comments.

"I'm hurt. I'm really hurt. I thought you said that you love the sound of my voice?"

"No, you love the sound of your voice."

"Wait, hold on. How am I the stalker?" He said as confusion came across his face.

"Well you're the one who hunted me down. You're the one that didn't understand boundaries and just barged in on my life. Oh and you're the one that is in my house, in my bed, and have your hands, eyes, and heart on me all the time." I said and he just smiled.

"Well, okay. But, if I wasn't this way then you wouldn't be this happy and I wouldn't be this crazy about a girl that I love so much. We would be lonely and lost without one another." He said and well that my friends earned Danny a good old long kiss.

"I love you." I said as we just cuddled together letting the morning hours and silent time alone pass us by.

"I love you too sunshine." He said as we just laid in bed not caring about what's going on in the world but, just being with one another.

We chatted and he was telling me updates on Amelia's baby. "Why won't they tell us the name?" I asked him.

"Eh, Amelia wanted to share it with the family. We went back to Sweden and well she wants everyone to be there when they finally announce her name."

"Why? It's a cute idea but still."

"Who, knows Amelia is all about family. That's why I know she's going to have another one before Matt says enough is enough and that he's tired of pink." He said and I felt so bad for them.