I'm Back!!!!

Author's note 5-3-16

Guess who's done with all her finals? This girl right here is and I'm ready for my tiny break before summer classes begins! Sunshine and lazy days with my dog here I come!

So I've been thinking about this for awhile now, okay like the time I spent on my break. So please read this entire author's note, there are important things being discussed.

On the last chapter a reader commented that it was the end and wanted an epilogue. When I read this comment I really couldn't understand how they thought it was the end. Yeah, I could see it being an ending but how did they assume that. Well since I've read my story from start to finish I realized that last chapter would have been a perfect ending. Which brings me to this thought. I was thinking of just ending the story. I would write a two part epilogue and be done with this story. Honestly I was really considering this, but then I realized that would be wrong especially after I said the story will continue. So after much thought I decided to not end the story it will continue on like I said in my previous author's note.

I would like to personally apologize for this story after reading each chapter to see what picture would fit, I realized how bad the beginning chapters are. So thank you for continuing on and ignoring my horrible writing and seeing the potential in this story. I really seen that my writing has changed from the beginning of this story to this author's note. So thank you and I'm sorry for the horrible writing. Maybe once the story is completed I'll go back and clean the chapters up.

I realized that some of you may have or may not have seen the pictures and music I added to each chapter. If you did, did you like that? Do you care? Tell me if it was worth my time. From now on each chapter published will have a picture and a song. So you won't have to take time out and check that out. Speaking of which I'm sorry for spamming y'all with those emails about it. It was kinda getting annoying for me to keep saying it over and over again. So again I'm sorry for all those emails you may have gotten. But I did enjoy finding pictures and songs for each chapter. I really do hope that you went and seen the time and effort I put into that and that you also enjoyed them.

Okay getting a little freaked out right now. As I'm writing this author's note I have over 18k reads and over 700 votes. This is amazing and I'm so thankful! I want to say thank you for choosing my story to read. Thank you to all those who have voted, commented, read, added it to their reading list and even spread the word about this story. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Y'all are amazing and I will say this till the end of time, y'all are the reason this story is doing so well. It's the support I receive from each of you that makes me want to write and help these characters's story be told. Thank you a million times. I'm forever thankful to have such amazing people who care and want to read what I write. You make my day and I hope I'm doing y'all justice with this story.

Last but not least a little bit of upcoming info on the story. I recently said that the story is not ending, which is true. I'm starting the next chapter once I'm done packing and I'm back home. I also decided to do a couple more extra bonus chapters from other character's POV. I have some in mind but if you have any suggestions on a character then let me know. Since I've been on my little break I've come up with more ideas and I can't wait to see them unfold! Also I haven't decided yet if I'm going update with a character POV or an actual chapter for the first one after being on my break. If you have a preference then let me know.

Okay really this is the last but not least, time for the truth. I want I know if you have anything on your mind about the story. I'm writing new stuff so if you have an idea or suggestion then now is time to say. The story is taking a turn in a new direction and that means new problems may arise. Also, Ava is having a baby! Do you want to guess the gender? Amelia just had hers and so far her baby's name hasn't been revealed....so want to guess the name?

Alright that's all for now. I'm going to try to have one out by the end of the week. No promises but as always keep being awesome!

/////::::|||||::::::\\\\

Tell me what you think about the songs and the story! Thanks a million and keep being awesome!

Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots
This song was chosen for the simple that's what I've been the past two weeks. This song is for anyone that is tired of being an adult. Hope you enjoy and actually watched the entire video!

Info on YouTube video
twenty one pilots: Stressed Out [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
Fueled By Ramen
Published on Apr 27, 2015 twenty one pilots' music video for 'Stressed Out' from the new album, Blurryface - available now on Fueled By Ramen. Get it on...