Chapter 6

I stood there shocked not knowing what to do. He was hugging me! Cole Fisher was hugging me. Why was he hugging me? I asked myself.

He pulled back and he stared at me. "What are those bruises from?" He asked in a harsh tone.

"Why would you care?" I asked, "all you guys want to do is hurt me!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about that you and Chase have a plan to ruin my life and you guys set up that whole show today at lunch!"

"Did he do that to you?" He said his eyes softening.

I didn't say anything and stood there looking at my feet so I wouldn't look him in the eyes. He grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eye anyways. "I'm not working with Chase I would never want to hurt you Sophia."

I could see the truth in his eyes so I nodded my head and said "I believe you."

"I'm going to go beat his ass!"

"No don't please that will only make him more mad," I pleaded.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs and out the front door. "What are we doing?" I asked giggling like an idiot.

"You just have to wait and see."

***

"You're taking me to get ice cream!" I exclaimed.

He nodded and led us into the ice cream shop which had a million flavored to choose from. I ended up getting mint chocolate chip and Cole got cookie dough.

We were eating our ice cream when Cole said something. "I really care about you Sophie, you are different from any other girl that I have been with." He scooted closer to me, "I care about you so much that I want to protect you from everything and everyone and I've known that since I first laid eyes on you."

I was stunned and I was speechless. He was watching my face looking for a reaction when he leaned closer in and kissed me. I could feel butterflies going around in my stomach and it sent chills all the way up my spine. It felt like a firework was going off inside me. He pulled back after a few seconds and I already missed him being that close to me. He looked said, probably because I was to shocked to actually kiss him back. He now probably thinks I don't like him but I do, I really really like him. I didn't know that till now but it's the most real thing that I have ever felt in my entire life.

He started to say something and I knew he was going to say he didn't mean it or something like that because I was stupid. Before he could say something I leaned in and kissed him right on the lips not letting him start his sentence.

"Did you only do that because you felt bad?" He asked with sadness in his eyes.

"No," I said, "I really like you I was just so surprised that I didn't know what to do when you first kissed me."

The corners of his mouth started to twitch up and I could see happiness fill his eyes. I giggled and he told me that it was adorable so I started to blush.

"I should probably take you home now."

AUTHORS NOTE*

I hope you guys like this book I know it kind of sucks. This is my first book so please don't judge me because it will make me sad. Also who do you picture for the characters because I sometimes don't picture the same characters as the author so I was just wondering.