Chapter 2

It was lunch time and I couldn't stop thinking about Cole and how he saw me crying. He's probably going to go tell the whole school that I'm a baby and that I should get beat up even more than I already do. I mean that is what bad boys do right?

"Hey how was your day shorty?" Hope asked as I sat down in my seat  in the far corner of the lunch room. It is quite back here and we usually don't have any confrontations over here except for chase.

"Not that great," I replied with a frown.

"Who did it this time, I'll go beat them till they can't  talk anymore!" She threatened holding her fists up.

"It doesn't even matter," I quickly said back. I don't want my best friend to get hurt trying to help me so I never tell her when someone does anything to me.

"Yes it does I'm sick of everyone picking on you and no one doing anything about it including yourself!" She yelled.

As we were talking someone came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey Sophia I hope you had fun this morning," Chase said with a smirk.

"You better walk away and never come near her again unless you want my foot up your ass!" Hope screamed at him. She must have figured that he was the one who picked on me this morning. She is pretty good at figuring out who it is.

"Wow what's got your tities in a twist?" Chase said laughing at himself thinking that he is the funniest guy on the planet.

"Probably the fact that all I see in front of me is a fat cow....oh wait that is just you sorry!" Hope yelled back at him.

"Whatever," he mumbled while storming away.

Hope turned around and said, "I hate that boy so much that I want to put an indent in his face."

"I can't believe you just did that." I said

"He deserves it he is an ass," she said trying to remain calm. She stabbed her fork into her pasta salad and shoved noddles into her mouth as I started to laugh. "What?"

***

When the bell to leave lunch and go to 5th period went off I was not happy. I can't handle running into Chase or Cole, because that would just be my worst nightmare. Before I could think anymore I was being dragged into an empty classroom. What is it with people and dragging me in classrooms.

I knew what was about to happen, this is what happened earlier and I was ready. I kept my eyes closed ready for anything he did since I knew I wouldn't be able to fight anyone off.

"Open your damn eyes!" I heard someone yell.

I opened my eyes to see the one person I though it was and who I didn't want to see. His face makes me want to throw up the food I just ate.

"How dare you let your friend speak to me like that!" He roared

"I I am r-really s-Sorry I d-didn't t-tell h-her t-to." I said stuttering every word. God why do I do that its so annoying.

"It better not happen again because I don't want you sluts going around and saying shit about me." He sneered his face getting closer to mine. I could smell the chicken he just ate because he was so close.

"Okay," I said managing not to stutter.

He lifted his fist about to punch me and I closed my eyes ready for the pain but nothing happened. I was to scared to open my eyes so I kept them closed and stood there like an idiot. Then I heard chase scream "what the hell!" And then seconds after a door slam. I flinched at the noise and shuffled back as far as i could till i hit a wall. I didn't know what was going on but I didn't dare open my eyes to find out.

"Please open your eyes princess" I heard someone say in front of me.

I slowly opened my eyes to find Cole Fisher standing in front of me with those concerned eyes of his.