I'm Pregnant

*Amy's pov... The next day*

I wake up and once again run to the bathroom to empty my insides. After I finish I wash my face and brush my teeth, then I head downstairs to see Ty making bacon and eggs for breakfast. I walk over and wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

"Well good morning." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning." I reply.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Okay, I threw up again when I woke up." I explain and Ty chuckles lightly.

"You're gonna have to get used to that." He tells me.

"I know." I giggle and grab some plates and forks to set the table.

"So how and when do you want to tell everyone?" Ty asks.

"I was thinking that since it's Lous birthday tomorrow and we have to ultrasound tomorrow morning we could get a few copies of the sonogram and put one in with Lous gift." I explain.

"And what's Lous gift gonna be. You never went out and got her one." Ty reminds me.

"Well, now that you brought it up I was thinking we could get her a shirt that says 'Worlds Greatest Auntie.' and put the sonogram underneath it." I add.

"Sounds good to me." Ty agrees and brings the food over to the table. I smile as we sit down and eat.

*The next day... At Lous birthday dinner*

We were all sitting around the table just finishing supper and waiting for Lisa to bring out the cake. Soon enough the lights were turned off and Lisa walked out with the cake singing. We all joined in as Lisa set the cake in front of Lou, once we finished Lou blew out the candles and we all cheered. She cut the cake and handed everyone a slice, as we enjoyed the delightful cake Lisa made we talked and laughed and just had a good time.

After everyone finished their cake the presents were brought out, I requested to have ours opened last as it was more of a gift for the entire family. Lou opened her gifts from everyone and soon enough it was time for her to open her gift from Ty and I. I handed her the box as she had a huge smile on her face and slowly opened it. She picked up the shirt and looked at it.

"Worlds Greatest Auntie." She read and then it hit her. "Wait a minute, does this mean what I think it means?" She questions with a smile across her face.

"I don't know. Why don't you look back in the box." I reply. She looked at me with a confused face and looks back in the box pulling out the sonogram.

"Amy you're pregnant!" She exclaims and gets up to hug me.

"Yes I am." I reply happily while hugging back. Everyone cheers and claps as they congratulate Ty and I and wish us the best.

After everyone finishes congratulating us we all help clean up and say our goodbyes until the next time we see each other.

Well that's the end of my book. Thank you to everyone who has read my book and commented and voted. It is very well appreciated, I had fun writing this book and am glad that so many people had grown a liking to it. Once again, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.