Babysitting

*Amy's pov... 2 months later*

Well I got my casts off about 2 weeks ago and everything's going great. Ty and I talked everything out and put it behind us could never be better. I am taken out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, I out it out and answer it.

"Hello."

"Hey Amy." Lou said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well I was wondering if you could watch Katie this weekend while Peter and I to on a little vacation." Lou explained.

"Yea sure. I'd love to." I tell her.

"Great!" Lou exclaimed. "I'll drop her off tomorrow morning." She said.

"Okay. See you then."

"Bye." Lou said and hung up. I put my phone down and walk over to Ty.

"Hey. So Lou and Peter are going on a little vacation for the weekend and we're watching Katie while they're gone." I explain and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Okay." Ty replies.

*Next Morning*

I get up and look out the window to hear the peaceful sound of birds chirping. I walk downstairs and make myself and Ty each a cup of coffee and sit at the table. As I finish it I hear a knock on the door, I get up and answer it to see Lou and Katie.

"Hey!" I greet happily.

"Hey, thanks for watching her this weekend." Lou thanked.

"It's no problem really." I reply. Katie and I say goodbye to Lou and watch her drive off. I take Katies bag to the kids room and walk back downstairs to Katie. "So Katie, what do you say we go upstairs and wake up uncle Ty." I say.

"Okay!" Katie exclaims and runs up the stairs to our room as I follow her. I watch her climb onto the bed and start lightly jumping on Ty and I giggle.

"Uncie Ty. It's twime to wake up." She says in her little voice that's so adorable. Ty wakes up and picks up Katie and starts tickling her as Katie squeals and squirms trying to get out of his grip. I smile and sit down on the edge of the bed. "Awntie pwease help!" Katie squeals as I look at her and shake my head.

"How about we go downstairs a find a game to play." I mention.

"Okie!" Katie squeals as Ty flips her over onto her feet and she runs downstairs. Ty and I get up as he interlocks our fingers and we walk downstairs to find Katie.