Going Home: part 1

Amy and Ty had just gotten to the airport when they found out that their flight to Mexico had been canceled due to bad weather. The next available flight was the next day at 1:00pm so Amy and Ty got a hotel room and had one last romantic evening together in France.

Back at Heartland

Lou was wondering why Amy and Ty hadn't called.
"Why have they called? They said they would call when the got on the plane." Lou mentioned.
"Calm down Lou. They probably just forgot to call." Jack explained.
"I'm going to call them just to make sure they are ok." Lou commented and grabbed her phone and called Amy.

Back in France

Amy grabbed her phone and answered it.
"Hey Lou" said Amy.
"Hey, I was just wondering if you and Ty are ok." Lou replied.
"We are fine. Our plane got canceled due to bad weather so we have to stay one more night but we are ok. I meant to call but then our plane got canceled and I forgot." Amy explained
"Oh, that's ok. Well I have to go but I will see you tomorrow." Lou mentioned.
"Ok, bye." Amy said.
"Bye." Lou replied.
Amy hung up and put her phone on the bed side table.
"Who was that?" Ty asked.
"Lou, she was just wondering if we were ok." Amy replied.
"Oh, why is that?" Ty questioned.
"It doesn't matter." Amy said while leaning closer to Ty to kiss him.
"Yea it does." Ty responded.
"No, no it doesn't." Amy replied and started kissing Ty.
Ty grabbed Amy's waist and rolled over on top of her, Amy's arms went around Ty's neck and she ran one of her hands through his hair as they continue to make out. Ty starts unbuttoning Amy's shirt and Amy grabs Ty's shirt and Ty pulls his lips away from Amy's as she pulls Ty's shirt over his head, then Ty pulls off Amy's shirt and continues making out with her. We all know what happens next.