Is Everything Okay?!

*Same day Ty's pov*

I walked back inside and she jumped onto me and starting kissing me again. I pushed her off of me and heard a doer slam shut. Great, just what I need.

"Get out." I said.

"What did I do?!" The chick that I don't even know the name of said.

"I said get out. Now go!" I said getting more angry. She picked up her coat walked out and slammed the door. I took and deep breath and put my hands through my hair. I grabbed my phone and called Amy. No answer. I called her again. No answer. I ended up calling her like 20 times but no once did she answer. I put my phone down and sighed, I hope she's okay.....

*3 hours later... Still Ty's pov*

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my baby to walk through that door okay when I got a phone call from an unknown number. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Vanessa Carlton from the Cross Bow hospital. Are you Mr. Ty Borden?" The lady Vanessa asked.

"Yes, that's me. Is something wrong?" I replied nervously.

"Mr. Borden, your wife Amy has been in a car crash..." Vanessa explained.

"I'll be right there!" I said. I hung up the phone, grabbed my keys and ran out of my house to the car. I drove to the hospital as fast as I possibly could, parked, got out and ran into the hospital right to the front desk.

"I'm Ty Boreen, here for Amy Borden. She was in a car accident." I said out of breath.

"She is in surgery still. I am going to have to ask you to take a seat in the waiting room and a doctor will come speak with you later." The lady at the front desk told me.

I sighed, walked to the waiting room and took a seat bouncing my knee up and down trying to keep myself calm.

*a few hours later... Still Ty's pov*

I was sitting in the waiting room watching other people talk and laugh with each other when I saw a doctor walk out.

"Amy Borden?" He asked.

I got up and walked over to him.

"Ty Borden. Amy's husband." I said.

"Hello Mr. Borden. Have a seat." He replied.

We both sat down.

"Mr. Borden, what I'm about to tell you is serious but I want you to know that Amy will be okay." He told me

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Thank god.

"Amy hit her head pretty hard on the steering wheel when the car was hit and was put into a coma. Now we don't know when but we do know that she will wake up" He said.

I take a deep breath and nod.

"She also has a broken leg and a fractured wrist. Both were casted and should be back to normal in a few months." He said.

A tear slips down my cheek and I nod. "Okay. Thank you. May I see her?" I asked.

"Yea. Room 218." He replied.

"Thank you." I said and left down the hall to the elevator to head up to her room.