Misconceptions

*2 weeks later*

Amy and Ty have been living in their new house for two weeks now. They were having an amazing start to their new life together until Amy saw something she thought she'd never see....

*Amy's pov*

I had just gotten back from the grocery store with my hands full of bags. I walked up to the door and opened it to a sight I never thought I would see. Ty making out with another woman. I instantly dropped the bags in my hands and ran out the front door. There were tears streaming down my cheeks and I ended up loosing my footing and falling to the grass in tears. I then heard the door open and close and footsteps running over to me.

"Amy it's not what it looks like." Ty said.

"Really? Cuz it didn't look like you were pushing her off of you now did it?!" I yell back in tears and pull myself off the ground.

"Amy just let me explain." Ty begged and lightly grabbed my wrist.

"There's nothing to explain! You made it pretty obvious that you don't want to be with me." I cry as I rip my wrist out of his grasp and run away to my car. I get in and slam the door shut barely being able to see with all the tears. I dig around my purse for my keys to not find them anywhere.

"Damn it!" I yell as I get out of the car and run back into the house, yet again to see Ty making out with the woman in our house. I grab my keys and run out of the house with even more tears than before rolling down my cheeks. I get back into the car and quickly put the keys in the ignition and start it. At this point I have no idea what is in front of me and where I am going but I just start driving, not being able to see a single thing other than the tears pouring out of my eyes. I try to wipe them away as I continue driving but it doesn't help, there's way to many tears to be able to wipe them all away, so I just stopped trying and continued on my way to god knows where. The next thing I know, I'm hearing a big crash, glass breaking and everything went black.......