Sick?

*Amy's pov.... One week later*

I woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom and threw up. Ty rushes to my side, pulls my hair back and rubs my back as I continue to throw up everything inside of me.

Once I stop throwing up I sit up and lean back against the wall as Ty sits beside me.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"I think so. I think it was the food we had last night." I reply.

"Yea. Lets get you back to bed though." Ty adds and gets up.

"Ty, I'm fine." I reassure him as I slowly get up.

"Okay, but if you throw up again you're laying down." He sternly tells me.

"Okay." I sigh.

*5 Hours Later...*

Ty and I are sitting on the couch watching tv when I feel it in my stomach.. The next thing I know I'm running towards the bathroom again throwing up everything inside of me. Once I stop I lean back and look over at Ty letting out a sigh. Ty reaches out, takes my hand and helps me up. We walk upstairs and I lay down in bed as Ty pulls the covers over me.

"Amy, did you ever think that you could be pregnant?" Ty asks.

"It came to mind but I never thought more of it." I say honestly.

"Well I think it's time to because there is a very good chance you are." He tells me. I sigh and look at him.

"Okay." I agree.

"Now, you stay here and I'll go to the store and buy some tests." He explains as I nod. "Okay. I'll be back in a bit." He tells me and kisses my head.

"Bye." I wave and watch him leave.

*30 Minutes Later...*

"Honey, I'm home!" I hear Ty yell as the door closes and he comes into our room with a bag. He walks over to me and hands me the bag. "Here you go beautiful." He smiles and kisses my head. I smile back as I get up and walk to the bathroom. I grab the three tests Ty bought me and take them out of the boxes and follow the instructions.

Once I'm finished I set a timer and walk out of the bathroom and sit in the bed beside Ty.

"How long do we wait?" He asks me.

"3 minutes." I reply and look at the tv to see what Ty's watching.

After a while the timer goes off and Ty and I get up.

"Do you want to look or should I?" Ty asks.

"I will." I respond taking a deep breath and walking into the bathroom. Okay Amy, one line negative, two lines positive. I grab the tests and look down at them. First one reads positive, second one... positive, third one........ positive. A huge smile forms on my face as I walk out of the bathroom and look at Ty. A huge smile forms on his face as he runs over to me and picks me up spinning me around.

"I'm gonna be a father!" He exclaims and kisses my cheek. "I love you so much." He smiles and put me down.

"I love you too." I smile back as he leans down and kisses me passionately.