Going Home: part 2

The next morning Amy and Ty woke up and got packed up and relaxed while they waited for their car to come.

Back at Heartland

Everyone was at the house decorating and preparing for Amy and Ty's homecoming party. Lou made a cake, Katie and Georgie put up decorations in the house, Lisa planned dinner, and Jack, Tim, and Peter were cleaning up in the barn.

A few hours later... Back in France

Amy and Ty had just go onto their on way flight back to Calgary and were waiting for their assent. Amy called Lou to tell her that they were just about to leave and Ty put their bags in the overhead compartment. Once the plane was in the air Amy was soon fast asleep on Ty's shoulder and Ty was watching TV.

9 hours and 45 minutes later...

Amy and Ty's flight had just landed in Calgary, it was 10:00pm and Amy and Ty decided that they would stay at the trailer over night and go to Heartland in the morning. Amy and Ty got their bags, found the car waiting for them and left for their journey back to the trailer. Soon enough Amy and Ty were home, they walked into the trailer laid down on the bed and both instantly fell asleep.

Back at Heartland

Everything was ready for the party and everyone was there waiting for Ty and Amy to arrive.

At the trailer

Ty woke up and made breakfast for Amy. Amy woke up to a nice breakfast on the table waiting for her. She got up and kissed her amazing husband.
"Thank you." Amy says as she goes and sits down to eat.
"It was nothing." Ty replied with a smile on his face.
Amy finishes eating and they get dressed and left to go to Heartland.

Back at Heartland

Amy and Ty pull up into the driveway.
"Everyone hide." Lou says as she sees them get out of the truck.
Everyone finds a hiding spot as Lou shuts off the lights and finds one for herself. Amy and Ty walk in the door to a dark house, until....
"SUPRISE!!!!!" Everyone yells as they jump out of their hiding spots.
Amy and Ty have huge smiles on their faces and hug everyone.
"Thank you everyone. this is the best homecoming ever!" Amy exclaims.
Everyone welcomed Amy and Ty home and they had an amazing party for them.