Chapter 6

__________ Antoine's POV __________

*the same evening*

"You know how to play Fifa?" I ask her.

"Of course I do Antoine.  Manchester United all the way." She says as she winks at me.
"Then let's have a quick match of Fifa" I reply sounding daring.

"You're playing against Atletico Madrid. The best team ever." I say as I laugh whilst concentrated on the screen.

"Oh really? Just wait until I-"

"GOAAAAAL!" I shout pausing her. I just scored a goal! I get up and do the hotline bling dance and laugh at her. Her face was just straight but for some reason it made me like her more.

After five minutes of skills and tackling I score another goal. I throw my hand in the air in victory and look at Valentine to see that she still has that straight face. Hahaha.

A few minutes later we're almost near the end of the game.

"There's no way you can score a goa-"

"GOALLLLLL!! I SCORED. IN YOUR FACE ANTOINE. OH MY GOD I SCORED!" Valentine shouts as she pauses me because she scored a goal.

She gets up and starts dancing around and the controller flies out of her hand and almost hits me but I quickly flinch. Then, she instantly grabs my arm and pulls me up towards her.

"DID YOU SEE THAT OH MY GOSH!" She shouts in excitement as she jumps up and down making me jump up and down with her. All I could see was the happiness on her face. Not because she scored a goal, but she was able to share her joy with someone.

I jump up and down with her because I'm happy for her. I guess she hadn't scored a goal and she finally did. This moment was perfect. Even though she may have been a stranger yesterday, she was a perfect stranger. But now, she's more than that.

It was such a perfect moment. Let Me Love You by Justin Bieber was playing in the background and we happened to be dancing around. In these three minutes of us jumping around laughing I found myself holding Valentine by her waist. It was only a matter of seconds before we both stumbled down on the floor on top of each other.

I was on the floor and she was on top of me. Everything was happening so quickly but we found ourselves almost lost in the moment. Somewhat, it was calming. She was still laughing and only said one word.

"Woops"

While she lay on top of me giggling because she was so hyper, I was frozen for some reason. Frozen looking at her smile. Her rosy red cheeks, her brown eyes. No ordinary brown eyes. They gave out warmth. Her soft lips and baby looking face made me want to

"Kiss you" I mumble.

Oh crap. I was meant to say that in my head, not aloud.

"What?" She stops laughing as she looks at me confused.

"Did you.. Say something Antoine?" She questions me again.

Just before I could say anything we both realise that we're still on the floor so we get up.

"Nothing, I. I, was meant to say that you're still losing." I quickly responded changing the topic before she realised what I said.

"Oh hahaha! And hey! You don't know me yet! Don't judge my FIFA skills." She says smiling.

Just then, the doorbell rings.

Valentine gets up to get the door but I stop her.

"It's okay, I'll get it." I say smiling awkwardly.

I get the door to open it and see Valentines sister Jasmine.

"Jasmine. Hi." I say smiling. But I still felt awkward.

"Hey Antoine. Uh, is Valentine there?" She asks me.

"Yeah she's inside. Why don't you come in? Join us." I say as I welcome her in and shut the door.

"Join you guys with what? What are you two up to?" She asks me curiously. Oh god, she always made me feel nervous when she would get curious.

"We were playing FIFA. And I beat your sister" I say laughing smirking at Valentine. Jasmines back was facing me so I was pulling all these ugly faces at Valentine teasing her.

"You're so annoying." Valentine says to me.

Jasmine turns around and looks at me confused. I quickly shrug my shoulders acting like I don't know what's happening.

"Wow you two. You guys are so alike. Weird" Jasmine laughs as she sits down on the sofa.

"Us? Weird? What are you saying?" Valentine asks confused.

"Yeah, we're not weird. We're better than weird. Back me up Valentino" I say grinning at Valentine.

"Yeah that's right! Wait what? What did you call me? That's so ugly." She says looking annoyed. She knew I was teasing her.

"Aw, you both are so cute. Goals." Jasmine says as she looks at us both. Wow. I'm glad valentines sister would be one of the first to approve even though she could be hella curious. I stand there smiling.

"Sis. Stop! What are you talking about? I'm cute. Not him. He's not on my level yet." Valentine says as she sticks her tongue out at me which made me stare at her even more.

Gosh I really needed to snap out of my desiring daydream for her.

"Anyways, where were you this afternoon Jas?" Valentine asks Jasmine.

"I went to see Neymar. And his teammates training before you guys say anything.. Different." She smiles.

"WHAT?" I shout at the same time as Valentine.

We then both look at each other and start grinning.