Chapter 10

_________ Valentine's POV ________

We end up going home. It's 11pm late night and I find myself sitting on Jasmine's bed talking to her about my day.

"I can't believe Neymar and I kissed." She says starring into space. 

"Me either. So are you guys official?" I ask her.

"I'm not.. sure. I mean he didn't confess any feelings for me. Like he didn't tell me the three words but.. I always felt like he wanted me." She says hugging her pillow.

"Same with me actually.  Antoine and I encountered a weird moment the other day. I was on top of him and-"

"WHAT? YOU WERE WHAT?" She shouts laughing.

"NO! NOT LIKE THAT!" I say throwing a pillow at her.

"Hear me out! Me and Antoine were playing FIFA and he kept teasing me because I couldn't score a goal but when I did I was so happy about it I started jumping like crazy and pulled him up and then we tripped and yeah" I say laughing and blushing.

"And yeah? Is that it? Antoine seems so humble." She mentions.

"Of course he is. He's one of the best players I know. To this day. I'm so like overwhelmed that I'm connected to him somehow. Like when he called me baby girl today I just really felt like his." I smile as my heart fills with joy.

"Well he better keep my sis happy. That's for sure." Jasmine laughs.

"He is! I love him so much! He's amazing! And you and Neymar I mean if I'm honest sis, I would've never expected you to hook up with.. Neymar." I say giggling.

"I don't know. I never thought I would. But.. I don't know how I feel about getting into a relationship with him. He's a wonderful and dashing person but the media and all the stuff they'll put us, I mean him through. It's just.. I don't know." Jasmine mumbles.

"Yeah but that's what happens sometimes" I add.

---------

__________ Neymar's POV _________

I lay in bed still. Smiling of course. Smiling about the fact that I'm so happy with my life right now. My friends are always there with me and that one special girl, that I love. Jasmine.

*doorbell rings*

"Who could be here at this time? Must be Messi or one of the boys" I mumble to myself as I get out of bed.

I go to open the door and to my surprise, Bruna stands there before me.

"Neymar baby!" She says as she runs to me and hugs me with her arms around me, squeezing me tightly.

"It's been so long. I've missed you so much baby." She says as she walks inside my home almost welcoming herself in.

"Bruna? What are you doing here? And stop calling me your baby. I'm not nothing to you remember?" I say in a strict tone.

"What do you mean? I'm always yours. And I've seen those pictures of that girl. Who is she?" She asks me furiously.

"My friend. Besides why do you care? You're the one that left me. If you really loved me you wouldn't care about the whole Suarez situation and create such a scene. But instead you break my heart and leave me for so long. And now you suddenly want to be back in my life?" I say raging my voice at her. I was upset.

"Why do I care? Because I love you baby. I never left you and I never broke your heart. I just needed space and time to get away from all the problems. I wanted to gather strength to tell you I'm sorry baby and let you know how much you mean to me. We're a power couple, we were meant to be. Please, give me another chance." She begs me.

I was too upset to think right now. All I knew was my heart needed mending. Pretending all those days of being happy when really, I was hurting.

"Bruna. Do you realise how much you've hurt me? I loved you more than anything in this world. You were my everything and I couldn't think of any other girl apart from you. It's not fair though. You can't just turn up expecting everything to be okay." I shout at her.

I was so upset I picked up a vase and smashed it on the floor. The little pieces of glass went everywhere.

"Look baby. I know you're upset and I love you the most right now. I'm willing to do everything to make it up to you. Because I'm really sorry and I don't want to hurt you anymore." She says softly placing her arm on my shoulder.

"Is that so? Well if you're so willing, you'll leave me alone right now. LEAVE!" I shout at her as I storm to the door and open it, waiting for her to leave.

She says nothing and leaves quietly and stops at the door. She turns around to look at me one more time before I slam the door shut in her face.

My heart felt all muddled up. I was so happy earlier today and my mood turns itself around completely by my past. Coming back to get me. But I loved Bruna.

The nice person I was inside, I kept feeling like I needed to give Bruna one more chance. But it wasn't right. I loved Jasmine too. I didn't want to break her heart. What do I do? Before anything, I wanted sleep. A night full of rest.

I get myself together and go to bed.

----------

__________ Bruna's POV ___________

I grab a taxi home. Once I arrive, I storm inside my house slamming the door behind me.

Why did I screw up. I needed money, fame and attention more than anything and the one person who could me give that right now was Neymar.

"How could he speak like that to me?" I ask myself furiously.

"After everything we've done and been through together. No. I can't be mad at him. I'll have to put up with him being angry at me. Hopefully he'll forget about it and I'll make my way back into his life. Where I belong." I mumble to myself.

I sit down on my bed and think to myself.

"I need to find out who that girl is and why her and Neymar have been hanging out. She'll ruin everything for me if she's still in his life. I need to do something. I'll have to lure him back to me." I say as I smile.

"Tomorrow. I'll go find out who she is." I say as I lay down in bed.