Chapter 12

*** Bruna's POV

I get a few stares from the people working at the training grounds but I couldn't care. I was here to see Neymar. I always knew where Neymar would be, especially early training.

"Neymar!" I shout as I approach him.

I didn't realise Messi and Suarez were here. Oh god, Suarez. I didn't like him one bit. Because of him I had to leave. I hope he wasn't going to ruin things for me now. Besides, Neymar was easy to fool.

"Bruna.. What are you doing here?" He asks me as he turns around in shock. Messi and Suarez look at me awkwardly.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay. I'm here to watch you while you train, like i used to remember?" I say in a sweet tone.

"Thanks" he says as he hugs me.

It was working already. I look around to see Messi and Suarez tap Neymar's shoulder and then leave.

"I'm happy to see you here!" I say sounding excited.

"Me too" he mumbles quietly.

------

***Suarez's POV

"Bro. I don't know how I feel about her coming back." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"What do you mean? Look it's none of our business. We just want our boy Neymar to be happy right?" He says.

"Yeah but what about Jasmine? It's not fair, I mean how did she let go of him like that?" I say feeling angry as we walk back into the changing rooms.

"Wait, Suarez. Do you have feelings for.. Jasmine?" He asks me directly.

"What? Are you out of your mind? No! I just want her and Neymar to be happy. When I kept asking about her, I know you guys thought I liked her but I was just so eager to know who she was because she really knew how to make Neymar smile." I say snapping at Messi but I didn't mean it. I was almost stressed out.

"Wow. I'm so sorry man. You really are our brother." Messi says as he hugs me.

"I'm going to go meet Jasmine later, you know. Just to check up on her and see if she's okay. I don't know, she seemed a little different today." I say lowering my voice.

***Neymar's POV

I did a few different exercises. I wanted to make sure my body was always fit enough for our matches. Working hard was my favourite thing to do. I just couldn't tell how I felt right now. Was I happy with Bruna who was my everything? Was I happy letting go of Jasmine?

"Hey. Why have you stopped baby? What are you thinking?" Bruna says tapping my shoulder.

"Oh nothing. Just missing playing for Brazil." I say making something up.

"Okay baby. Oh isn't there an awards evening for the barca players? I'll be there to support you. Well if you don't mind me coming along with you" she says mumbling a little.

"Is there? Oh I've been so busy lately I forgot. Yeah yeah we'll go together. I'm happy you're here Bruna." I say smiling a little.

"Oh me too baby. I'm sorry for everything. But I want to be with you and no one else baby. When I left I realised how much I must've hurt you and how much you truly mean to me." She replies smiling.

She then looks at me in the eyes and pecks my lip. However, I just didn't feel that way to kiss her like the way I kissed Jasmine.

A few hours later..

***Jasmine's POV

"Yeah I'm going to go back to LA in two days." I say on the phone to Kendall.

"How come? Why come back so early?"

"I don't know. I miss it. Valentine's gone away with Antoine to Paris and I have a few things to do when I get back. Important events I need to prepare for."

"What about Ney-"

"We're not together. We never were and I don't want to talk about him right now."

"Okay girl. Just let me know if you need anything. I know you better than myself and if you're upset then you can tell me Jas. We should meet up soon before you go."

"Aw. Don't worry we will."

*doorbell rings*

"Hey Kendall, I gotta go now. I think someone's at my door."

"Bye girl, love you."

"Love you too" I say hanging up.

I put my phone on my bed and go downstairs to get the door. The house was so silent, without Valentine and Antoine. Gosh I miss my sister so much I can't imagine my life without her sometimes.

I grab the door handle to open it and I see Suarez out of people standing there. Smiling at me. What was he doing here?

"Suarez, uh hi?" I say feeling awkward.

"Hey Jasmine" he says smiling at me.

"Come in, come in. Please." I say welcoming him in.

***

"So what brings you here?" I ask him as I pour him some water in a glass.

"I wanted to see how you are. Check to see if you're okay." He says drinking his water.

I just sit there looking at him awkwardly.

"I'm fine thank you. But why do you ask?" I question him.

"Because Bruna's back. I know how you probably feel." He says with sympathy.

Before I could say anything my tears come gushing down my face. This time I couldn't stop myself. Feeling sorry, Suarez wraps his arms around me and gives me a shoulder to cry on. I really needed this right now.

----

Moments passed and I found myself laughing with Suarez looking at pictures of him and his friends. I noticed he didn't show me any of Neymar in them which must've been hard considering him and Neymar were best friends.

"You can show me pictures of Neymar you know. I won't mind." I say quietly.

"Oh. Hahaha. Well I don't want to see you cry again or feel upset." He says smiling.

"Thank you Suarez. You're a great friend." I add.

"Don't thank me. Just making sure my friend is okay." He replies laughing winking at me.

"Oh by the way! This afternoon there's this event for us Barca players and I would love if you came along with me. Please? I do the puppy eyes great too so there's no declining my offer" he says laughing.

"But I.. I mean Ney.. Fine. I'll come with you. But I'm leaving after a little while." I smile.

"Ahh great! I'll be wearing a black suit. So wear a cool dress and deck yourself up real good gal" he says in a cheesy tone.

"Okay hahaha" I reply but can't contain my laughter.

"I'll pick you up at seven. It'll be good to enjoy yourself tonight." He says.