Chapter 14

**Bruna's POV

"Ew. Get off me you idiot. Why are you here?" I say snapping at Suarez.

"Oh please. I know exactly why you're here. You just like to date people to then scam them. Just like you did with me a long long time ago while you were supposed to be dating Neymar. " he laughs.

"Shut up!" I hiss at him trying to get him to let go of my arm.

"Exactly. You're just here to hurt Neymar. You've probably already done that." He quietly shouts at me.

"Excuse me! No I wouldn't. I love him so much." I shout back at him.

"Yes you have. By taking away Jasmine from him. The thing is, she doesn't love him for his money but the poor girl can't have him because of you. You broke his heart because he loved you and you left him when I wanted to expose you." He shouts at me.

Oh god. He was ruining everything and I was scared someone would hear. I turn around to see Jasmine and Neymar together and her in full possession of Neymar.

***Neymar's POV

I stood there with Jasmine in my control. My hands around her beautiful body. I wanted to shout at her and definitely punch Suarez. But I felt too weak and just drunk to do anything.

"What are you doing with Suarez?" I snap at Jasmine pulling her even more closer to me than she already was. So close, we could feel each other's breath in our faces.

"I was dancing with him. We're hanging out. Why? What's your problem?" She shouts at me quietly trying not to make a scene in front of everyone.

"You're mine. How can you be with him? I want you and only you Jasmine. You're so beautiful and your body. I want you all for myself." I shout quietly to her face.

"Neymar. Look, calm down. You're, you're really drunk." She stutters trying to calm me down but I wasn't even thinking straight.

"Ssh. You belong to me. I really like you. So when I see you with any other boy it makes me jealous. I can't love Bruna. I can give her a second chance but to love her? Hahaha! I can't love her because of you! You're the girl I want! I just can't believe Suarez would do this to me" I snap at her.

Her eyes filled with tears but she made sure to prevent them from letting out.

"But I'm not with Suarez! He's my friend and he's been looking out for me when no one else was. I felt so low and upset at one point because I'm alone!" She shouts at me. This time it was loud and all my teammates stopped and all attention was on us.

Some of them were probably too drunk to tell what was happening because I couldn't even get myself together considering how many shots and drinks I took tonight.

"You know what Neymar! I really like you! But ever since Bruna came back you chose her over me! Because I care so much for you, your happiness meant more than mine and that's why I told you to go to her! But did you ever consider thinking what I felt like? No! So you have no right to treat me like this Neymar. You're not even in your senses!" She shouts at me as she removes herself from me and runs out of the party.

Suarez follows after her and Messi and Bruna come running over to me.

"Baby! Are you okay?" Bruna asks me.

"Bro did something happen?" Messi adds.

"Messi please, can you at least give me and Neymar a minute? Please. I know what to do. I can help him. He needs me right now, not you." She snaps at Messi.

"Woah, man she's a bitch" Marc mutters.

"Damn. Was she like that before?" James mumbles after.

"You two, can you please leave us alone. You know what, come on Neymar. Let's go home. You're too drunk and tired." She snaps.

***Suarez's POV

"Jasmine!" I shout trying to catch up with her.

She runs and doesn't look back. Tears streaming down her face as she weeps. We run until she can barely run anymore in her heels.

We end up standing next to a hill and she starts walking up the hill till she reaches the top of it where there's this magnificent view of the skyline and the lake below the hill where the moonlight reflects its light.

"Jasmine" I say panting for breath.

She says nothing. She just sits there still crying. Her head resting on her knees as she sits.

"Why did you run away from the party like that?" I ask her so worried.

"I'm such an idiot. Everyone heard us. Neymar is drunk but I'm not. Oh god how could I do this?" She says crying.

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. We're just people who can't control our emotions sometimes.  And we let it take over us at times." I say trying to make her feel better.

She rests her head against my arm and sniffles, wiping her tears.

"I should really go speak to Neymar. Before I leave" she whimpers.

"Wait? What do you mean before you leave?" I question her.

"I'm going back to LA in two days. Im just an ordinary girl, how can Neymar ever like me? Im not good enough for him. Im not good enough like Bruna. She's better than me. I mean look at her, she's a model." She says as her voice breaks a little.

"And? You don't have to be like Bruna. She doesn't even probably like Neymar. She's clearly here for something else." I say almost blurting out too much.

"But why? And what for? Doesn't Neymar know? She'll just break his heart like that." She says quietly, her voice still sounding like she's been crying.

"I don't know. Anyways, forget about that. But you have me. Your friend." I say smiling at her.

"And me!" A voice shouts from behind us.

We both turn around to see Marc and James standing there smiling at us. They always had this goofy side to them.

"Oh god this is even more embarrassing" Jasmine says as she laughs awkwardly.

"No it isn't. We've all been there." James says.

"Yeah and we're your friends Jasmine" Marc adds.

"Aw you guys. You guys are so nice, what did I ever do to deserve your kindness?" she says blushing.