Chapter 3

__________ Neymar's POV _________

I followed Antoine into the restaurant. Antoine was rambling away about this Valentine girl that he had met at a party and was talking about an upcoming training session but I wasn't concentrating. I just had this image of that girls face on my mind.

"Jasmine" I muttered under my breath. I thought I said it in my head but I said it aloud.

Antoine turns around, stops and looks at me.

"Did you say something Neymar? And were you even listening to what I was saying bro?" Antoine says as he gives me a nudge on my arm.

I snap out of my little daydream you could call it and look at Antoine standing there starring me out.

"Yeah sorry bro what was you saying? I just got a little distracted. You know the upcoming game on Sunday." I replied hastily as I couldn't think of any quick excuses.

"The game or the girl? As far as I know Ney, we're on summer break. Which game are you talking about hahaha? They call it love at first sight" he laughs as he teases me but I roll my eyes.

"Bro, look you can't say anything. All you've been talking about is this Valentine girl non stop. Blah blah blah blah" I reply back as I imitate him to get him back.

Antoine's face drops and he goes red.

"Shall we go eat lunch or.." He says trying to change the topic but I know I managed to shut him up.

We walk in and go get something to eat.

--------

After finishing eating we headed back out the restaurant. The good thing about this place was that there weren't as many crazy paps around so I'd get some privacy here.

It was weird seeing that Jasmine girl and her sister Valentine not freaking out or asking for pictures or anything when they were stood in front of us. I don't want to sound like a stuck up famous guy but that's what I expected but they both seemed so chill. Chill enough to hang out with.

We got into my white Porsche and headed home. I lived in this villa, a massive one. Sometimes I'd get a little lonely, since all my friends were either spending time with their families, friends and girlfriends.. Then there's me.

All I needed was someone to play Fifa with. I've been hanging around with Antoine lately. He's such a nice lad who was always keeping it real. I felt curious to know more about Jasmine but I didn't want to ask Antoine about her otherwise it would make it seem like I liked her in that way when I don't. I mean, I don't know.

"So Antoine, wanna head to mine for a round of Fifa?" I ask Antoine as I turn around to see his head looking out of the window as if he was in some sort of sad film.

He doesn't respond.

"Yo, Antoine you're sitting in Neymar's Porsche. Stop pretending you're in some sad film, you have nothing to be sad about. Clearly not now." I laughed to myself.

"Bro, sorry what were you saying? And hey! Everyone does it, you're weird if you've never done that before." Antoine laughs as he strokes his chin.

"I was saying, are you up for a round of Fifa?" I question him again with a smirk.

"Yeah sure man, why not. We just gotta enjoy, you know." He says as he winks at me and laughs.