Chapter 13

Later that following evening..

***Neymar's POV

Myself and Bruna arrive at the event. We get out of my limo onto the red carpet. We start walking in to the awards ceremony. Something for the best Barca of the season. It didn't matter to me if I didn't win this award, any one of my teammates would get it and I would be happy for them.

And there we were again with the paps clicking and taking photos. You couldn't ever run from them and their stupid questions.

"Are you back with Bruna?"

"Is it true you broke up with the fashion celebrity artist Jasmine Gonzales?"

"Did she cheat on you?"

"Watch what you say about her!" I shout at one of the paps. That question made me furious for some reason. Jasmine was not a cheater.

"Come on Neymar. Let's go." Bruna says as she grabs my hand and walks inside with me.

She pulls me away to a little corner.

"Neymar. Don't let the media put you down. Ignore what they say. I'm here now. Forget about Jasmine! I, I mean forget about whatever's upsetting you and enjoy yourself tonight!" She says trying to lighten my mood. Her hands on my cheeks.

"Yeah. You're right lets go." I say putting my arms around her.

"Neymar!" James shouts.

"Bro, you look great!" Marc adds.

"You're here! Good to see you bro. Hi Bruna!" Messi greets us.

"Yeah hi Bruna. How are you?" Pique smiles.

"I'm fine thank you guys. You all look amazing, very handsome! Not as handsome as my baby of course." She says winking at me.

I smile at her.

"Hey where's our man Suarez?" Marc asks changing the topic.

"Yeah, where's the joker?" James adds laughing.

"The joker is here!" A voice shouts.

We all turn around to see Suarez turn up. Looking great at this event with his classy black suit. He was a sucker for black suits. Seconds after him stepping in, a female figure steps from behind him.

The one and only Jasmine. What was she doing here? Especially with Suarez? I knew it. Suarez probably liked her and now he had his chance to get with her and bring her to this event.

I couldn't help but look at Jamine. I eyes her up and down looking at her beautiful figure. Her body so perfect I could only imagine the unimaginable. Her silky black hair let loose tonight. Her brown eyes caught my attention again. Her long black dress with a slit revealing her tanned legs that glowed and sparkled drawing my attention towards no one but her.

"Neymar baby. What do you think of my dress?" Bruna asks me.

I could hear her talk but my mind was elsewhere. All my attention was on her.

"Neymar!" She snapped as she grabs my arm.

"Huh? What? Oh Bruna, did you say something?" I ask her.

"I asked if you like my dress or not? This is my favourite." She says in a sassy tone.

"Yeah uh, you look stunning Bruna." I reply touching her hand.