Chapter ~18

"We're here!" Livy yelled unbuckling. It was cute how excited she got about everything.

"Have you been here before?" Zayn asked me smiling

"No, my life since I've moved here has just been work. I haven't really done anything. but go to the aquarium a couple times." I said I honestly had no life before him so I have him to thank for anything I do.

"I think you'll like it." He said smiling and staring at me I would always catch him watching me. As if he was studying my every move. He made me feel safe and that's what I needed right now.

"I love you." I said I really really did love him he made me feel ways I didn't know were possible.

"And I love you." He said kissing me sending butterflies through my stomach. We could kiss a million times and I'd feel butterflies every damn time. He just does something to me that I can't explain.

"Come on!" Livy yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me to the entrance. I heard Zayn chuckle behind me making me smile. I'm so relieved that Olivia likes me it makes everything between us a lot easier.

Zayn's POV

I watched Aria and Liv as we walked through the zoo. They clicked so well and they made each other smile so easily it just made me feel so much better about this situation. I felt like a total dick for not telling Aria about her and even worse for hiding my daughter as if she was a bad thing. I regret having a child at this point of time yes and I hate that it's with Bianca but I love my baby with every ounce of my being. She has been what has kept me going for a long time.

"Dad look!" Livy said pointing to a huge lion yawning. "His teeth are bigger then me!" she said with wide eyes making me chuckle.

I haven't seen her this excited in a really long time all I wanted was for her to have the childhood she deserved.

"Want to see the dolphins?" I asked and her eyes lit up

"Yes!" She squealed pulling on Aria's sleeve "want to see the dolphins to?!" She giggled

"Of course!" Aria said excitedly. Making me smile.

Aria's POV

After an hour or so of seeing a bunch of different animals we sat down to get some lunch. Then my phone rang. It was Natalie.

"Hey girl what's up" I asked

"Aria! Please hurry home! Someone is trying to break in and I don't know what to do! I'm in the bathroom please hurry!" She said and hung up.

"Natalie wait!" I said but the line went dead.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked worriedly. He got up and came over to me.

"I have to go someone is breaking in and Natalie locked herself in the bathroom I'm really sorry but I need to go now!" I said walking away

"No you are not going anywhere without me I'm coming with you" he said

"You can't you have Livy" I said

"I can have Niall get her there's no way I'm fucking letting you go there alone" he said grabbing my wrist

" I can't just stand here and talk about this I have to fucking go now! Please just give me the keys you can meet me there!" I said pulling away he reluctantly gave them to me and I ran out of the zoo to Natalie.

Zayn's POV

" I owe you one!" I said rushing out of Niall's house and to his car. I have been freaking out since Aria left. If she got hurt in anyway I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I sped the whole way there. The car was in the parking lot and the door to their apartment was wide open. I walked in and the whole place was trashed.

"Aria!" I yelled praying for a response.

"She's gone" she choked as tears ran down her face. "I didn't make it in time, this is all my fault" she said crying the house was destroyed all their things were broken and everywhere.

"This isn't your fault how we're you supposed to know this would happen?" I asked not knowing what to do. She looked terrified. Her phone went off and she stared at it for a second then shoved it back in her pocket.

"Who is that?" I asked

"Just my mom" she said "I need to go to Louis and tell him what happened I'll meet you at your house later" she said walking away

" You don't want me to go with you?" I asked concerned

"No this is something I should do alone" she said and got in her car and drove off.

Fuck. I thought. I should have just let her go instead of arguing with her. God damnit Zayn. God fucking damnit.

Aria's POV

I felt bad for lying to Zayn but the text clearly said if you want your friend back you need to come alone. So I had to listen I wasn't sure where the factory they said was at but I put my gps on and just drove. I know I should have had someone come with me but I didn't want them to hurt my best friend just because they wanted me. They could have me as long as she was safe.

______________________________________________________

Sorry it's been a minute since I updated but here's Chapter 18! I hope you enjoy comment or vote or whatever! If I made any mistakes I apologize in advance because I'm updating on a phone but anyways I love you guys and happy holidays!!❤️ Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all have a good day! Xx