Chapter ~ 7

"Good morning Beautiful" Zayn said smiling as I opened my eyes.

"Good morning" I said sleepily

"How did you sleep?" he asked

"Good, really good" I said smiling. Then I remembered that we had sex last night.. Shit!! did he see the bruise more closely because if he got a good look at it he'd know I was lying to him about it.. I thought to myself and pulled the blankets over me.

"Come on babe lets go take a shower" he said smiling "Kelsey and Niall will be here in a little bit" then he took my hand and pulled me out of bed. Fuck! how do I hide it? I thought to myself. So I just acted like I was putting my hand on my hip to cover the bruise. I walked with him to the shower then as he bent down to turn on the water, I saw scratch marks on his back on blushed instantly.

"What did you see your scratch marks?" he said smirking obviously seeing my flushed cheeks

"Yeah" I said embarrassed and he laughed

"You should be proud of those" he said then winked. He climbed in and I stepped in and my foot slipped. Instantly he grabbed my waist to keep me from falling and I gasped in pain. He moved his hands from my waist and tensed up, his golden brown eyes turning black.

"What the fuck is that?!" he asked angrily. "Who the fuck did that to you!" He shouted starting to shake.

"N-n-no one it was just my bed post. I ran into it remember I already told you what happend."

"Babe don't fucking lie to me a bed post can't bruise you that bad!" he yelled

"Well it obviously isn't that bad or you would have seen it last night" I snapped at him

"Yeah because I can see in pitch black!" He snapped back.

"Just don't worry about it!" I yelled

"No, I will worry about it! You're my girl and whoever did that to you, I'm going to fucking kill!" he yelled back. "Who did it?!"

"Stop yelling at me!" I got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and ran into the bedroom. Once I got to the bed I bursted into tears. I don't know what to do if I told him I could put him and Natalie in danger and I don't know what that guy is capable of.

"Babe I'm sorry it just scared me to think that someone would hurt you like that" He said as he came into the room.

"I told you nobody did it to me, I ran straight into the bed and it hit my bone, but i'm fine babe." I said

"Okay" he said then grabbed me and kissed me "do you want to finish our shower?" He asked.

"Yeah lets go" I said getting up relieved he didn't question any more about it but I could tell he was looking at the bruise the whole time I walked to the bathroom. "Stop looking at it" I said trying to cover it.

"I'm sorry it just looks so bad" he said still trying to be calm.

"Babe I'm fine really" I said then I kissed him, he pulled me towards him and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me into the shower, and pushed me against the wall. And I instantly knew it was going to happen again. He slowly started thrusting in and I let out a moan begging for more. He started going in faster and he bit his lip and he gently cupped my boobs in his hands.

"Zayn we're here!" I heard Niall yell from inside the room. Fuck you Niall, you just ruined the moment. Zayn stopped and pulled out.

"Okay! We will be out in a minute!" Zayn yelled back. Then we finished our shower and got out.