Chapter ~ 2

Please read A/N at end of chapter!!!

________________________________________________________________

"AHHH" I screamed as he jumped over a fence and almost dropped me. I was clutching the back of his shirt so hard my knuckles were white.

"Sorry!" he said and kind of chuckled.

"Mr. Malik! We know that's you! " One of the officers yelled.

"How does he know your name?" I asked confused.

"I think you can figure that out" he said and chuckled "This isn't the first time something like this has happened." he said with a half smile as he put me down.

"Well how was I suppose to know that." I said and stuck my tongue out at him. Trying not to show my disappointment after he put me down.

"Very mature." He said laughing.

"Thanks." I said trying not to smile.

"Alright hold on I need to call my friend Niall so he can come pick us up." He said grabbing his phone and dialing his number.

"Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Can you do me a favor?" he said.

"Can you pick me up down by the gas station?" He asked the person who was on the other end of the line which I'm guessing was Niall.

"Um, the one by the big McDonalds" He said.

"Okay see you in a bit" he said and hung-up.

"So I have a question." I said.

"What?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"How did you find me? I didn't even see you at the party and then all of the sudden you were just there." I said confused. His expression changed and I knew he was trying to hide something.

"I just showed up late, so where do you live?" He asked obviously trying to change the subject. So I just let it go, for now.

"Do you know where subway is?" I said looking away and stared at the ground.

"Yeah..." He said.

"I live a little down the road from there" I said looking up at him. He looked like he really wanted to say something, but he just looked away from me.

"Okay well my friend is going to pick us up and then I will take you home." He said looking off into the distance avoiding looking at me.

"Did I upset you?" I asked slowly.

"No." he said making it obvious that he didn't want to talk about his feelings.

"Okay.." I said and sat down in the grass. Its was so cold, I didn't really notice until I felt myself shivering and saw the big goosebumps on my arms.

"Here" he said as I rubbed my arms. Not knowing he was watching me.

"Wear this, It should keep you warm" he said as he took off his leather jacket.

"But what about you?" I said nervously

"Don't worry about me I will be fine your freezing, here take it." He said handing me the jacket.

"Ok thanks" I took the jacket and put it on it smelled amazing. Then he came and sat down by me and wrapped me in his arms to keep me warm. What the hell am I doing? I thought to myself. I just met this guy! But I couldn't bring myself to pull away. It just felt way to right.

_

"Arianna" Zayn said shaking me awake.

"What?" I said sleepy. I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep.

"Is this your house?" He asked smiling down at me.

"Yeah" I said realizing I was curled up in his lap with my head in his chest. Wait when did we get into a car? I thought to myself.

"Wait how did you know I lived at this house? I just said it was by safeway? There is tons of different houses---"

"You ask a lot of questions, a simple thank you would be enough." He said shortly. Pushing me off of him and getting out and opening the door for me.

"Oh, uh thank you." I said still tired and feeling weezy. I heard him laugh as I tried getting out of the car, but I ignored it while trying to find my balance .

"Come here." He said and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the door. He was so confusing.

"Do you have a key?" He asked

"No just knock, It looks like Natalie is there." I said as he knocked.

"Hello?" I heard Natalie say nervously.

"Open the door!" I yelled.

"Okay sheesh hold on" She said.

"Why are you so grumpy? You were---" as she opened the door she stopped talking and her eyes got really big.

"Well hello there" She said as she noticed Zayn holding me.

"You can put me down now." I said being short with him as I noticed Natalie's retarded grin as she stared between me and Zayn. I gave her the If-you-don't-shut-up-I-will-kill-you look, and she just looked down. I don't even know this guy, he just saved me there is nothing else going on.

"Well I will see you later then stay out of trouble okay." Zayn said as he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"So who is that? and why---"

"Please don't I will talk to you in the morning, my head is pounding and I feel like I'm about to fall over. I'll tell you everything tomorrow, but I'm really tired okay." I said as i walked to my room.

"Fine miss grumpy ---"

"Natalie!" I said cutting her off.

"Sorry I just really want to know---"

"Tomorrow I said I promise" I said cutting her off again as I walked into my room.

"You should really lock your windows." A man said, I jumped, but I was to startled to scream.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room!?" I asked trying to be tough, but to be completely honest I was terrified and way to drunk to deal with this.

______________________________________________________________

A/N

HOLY SHIT!!

Hey guys it's @Nat_Styles

Espy can't really go on her computer a lot at her house so she asked me to update the chapters on here for her!!!!! I personally like this story a lot!! I have no idea who is in her room either!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!

Read our fanfic which is on my account called 'Bitter Sweet' It would mean alot to both of us if you did!

Anyways please vote and comment and tell Espy what you think so she will keep writing!!!

Love,

Natalie :)