Chapter 31; Let me go

When Ryder pulls away, I'm left panting as usual and lean back against the wall. My hands were still pinned above my head and I twisted them to try and free them. Looking up at Ryder, I see him smirking devilishly, "Where do you think you're going?" He growls, tightening his hand around my wrists.

I let out a shaky laugh, "Dangerous when you're angry? Got that right." Ryder chuckles again, "Princess, that was tame compared to what I can really do," he whispers huskily. I flushed and try to free my wrists again.

"Can you let go of me now?" I complain, pulling at my wrists. He smirks, "No," he says cockily. I groaned and drop my head back against the wall, "So we're just gonna stay like this?"

I tensed and a small gasp falls from my lips when his lips are suddenly planted on my neck again. "R-ryder," I stutter. "Say it," he mutters. I frown in confusion, gasping again when he nips at my neck. "Say your mine," he orders.

Shuddering when he starts nipping at my jawline, I struggled to answered. "I- I'm-" I get cut off by him kissing me. "Can't hear you," he teases when he pulls away. "I'm yours!" I rushed out as he started lowering his head again.

Ryder finally let's me go and takes a step back. I glared at him, "Damn you!" He arches a eyebrow and smirks at me, "What'd I do?" He drawls, giving me a innocent smile while his eyes flashed his mischief.

"You're a fucking tease, that's what!" I exclaimed, scowling, "Honestly! I prefer you angry!" He chuckles and steps closer. I immediately step away from him, "And besides that you're too damn possessive!" I complained, "And what makes it worse, is that when you get all possessive, it makes you even more sexy and I love it even if it is annoying!"

My mouth snaps shut immediately when I realized what I just said. My cheeks flushed when a arrogant smirk crosses Ryder's lips. He chuckles and steps closer, enfolding me in his arms. "I love you too," he murmurs, amusement clear in his voice. Blushing harder, I hid my face in his chest.

"Maybe, we should go back," I mumble. He moves his hands down my back slowly, making my breath hitch, before resting them on my hips. "Look at me," he commands quietly. Once again, I'm compelled to obey, and look up into his golden eyes.

"Are you upset with me?" He asks, tilting his head as his eyes search mine. Unable to speak, I shook my head and lean up. Ryder smirks when he realizes my loss of speech and strokes his fingers across the bare skin of my hip.

I bring my hands up to rest at the nape of his neck, caressing lightly. Ryder, knowing what I seek, willingly leans down when I pull his head down, searching for a kiss. His lips capture mine once more in a soul searing kiss.

Ryder's hands creep up my back and pull me flush against him. Deepening the kiss, Ryder lets out a low growl when I accidentally pulled his hair a little. I was panting against him when he pulled away to breath, my eyes were open and locked on his before he drags me back into another kiss just as strong as the last.

My eyes snap closed and press myself closer, locking my arms around his neck and pulling myself up to be closer to him. Exhilaration and adrenaline courses through me as Ryder deepens the kiss even further.

When we finally pull away for the last time, I was flushed and breathing harder than usual. "I hope that tells you just how much I love you," he pants, pressing his forehead against mine which caused his hair to brush my eyelids as I opened my eyes.

"Oh, and by the way, you're sexy as hell," he growls. And I thought I couldn't get redder. Guess I was wrong..

******

"I don't know, by the looks of those hickeys on Keeva's neck, I'll say that they're all patched up," Ayato comments to Xavier when we walked in. I blushed again and frowned, glancing up at a smirking Ryder, "I thought you only left one," I whined.

He grins boyishly while tilting my head up to check my neck, "No, there's at least two," he informs me. I scowled and punched his chest, "You bastard," I growled. Ryder just smiles and says cheekily, "I love you too, princess."

"Cheeky bastard," I mumble, trying to push him away from me. He hooks a arm around my waist and pulls me back into him before gently kissing my neck, making me shudder.

"But you love me," he whispers huskily, his voice so low that only I could hear it. I was basically leaning against him for support as he planted more kisses up to my neck, "And you're mine," he bites my earlobe, "And I love you," his lips brush my ear, "Forevermore."

My heart was thudding hard against my chest and I was trembling, "Forevermore," I repeated, falling limp against him. "So damn easy," Ryder chuckles,"You're so innocent, princess."

"That was a interesting show," Ayato drawls, grinning. My eyes snapped open to stares at him while Ryder's lips lift from my ear and I knew immediately that he was glaring at Ayato.

Becoming flustered, I jerk out of Ryder's hold and dash upstairs. I could hear Ryder loud, husky laugh echo through the hallway and I lean against the wall. A smile graces my lips as I shyly peeked over the railing to see him holding Xavier in a headlock.

"Dude, let me go!" Xavier yells. Ryder scoffs, smirking, "Than shut the fuck up," he growls. Once he's free, Xavier tackles Ryder onto the ground. "Well it's true. That girl has softened you!" He teases.

Ryder shoves him into a grinning Ayato, "Only around her," he answers, his eyes flickering up for a second and clashing with mine. I blushed when he smirks at me, letting me know that he knew that I had been watching.

I lean back onto my heels before standing up and walking into my room. Pulling off Ryder's hoodie and than stripping off his sweater, I get changed into a baggy shirt that I also stole from him and sweatpants before grabbing my laptop and climbing into bed.

I yawned while looking though Netflix for a movie to watch. "Come in," I called when someone knocks on the door. The door opens to reveal Ryder and I smiled up at him. "Did you want something?" I ask softly. He smiles back at me, "Can I join you, princess?"

I nodded eagerly, watching as Ryder throws off his jacket and crawls up the bed to lay beside me. I turn my head towards him as he leans down to kiss him quickly, "I love you," I whispered.

He kisses me behind my ear, "I love you too," he whispers into my ear, claiming me with a arm around my waist. My hand meets his and we interlace our fingers as I clicked on a movie.

"Pride & Prejudice?" Ryder chuckles. I blush and bite my bottom lip. "Uh, yeah," I say shyly. Ryder suddenly brings his hand to my lips, gently pulling my bottom from between my teeth making me gasp. "I told you to stop chewing on your damn lip, baby," he growls, "My control always hangs by a thread with you, Princess, don't test me."

I blushed harder and bury my face in my pillow. I hear his teasing chuckle and shiver when he misses the side of my neck. "Ryder," I protest weakly, laying limp beside him. He laughs quietly, "I'm sorry, princess. Watch your movie."

Smiling, I twist my head and press my lips to his cheek before rolling back over to watch my movie with Ryder's arms wrapped around me.