Chapter 43

-Shizuku's Pov-

I went home for a bit since school is still on for students. I know waiting for both Ani's favourite characters is annoying but it's better than rushing and trying to find their school that I don't even know where the heck is it. So the best thing I could do is wait for that chibi boy to come home.

I sighed and kept waiting, thinking where would Ani be. I am desperate in finding her. But I should think for my actions in what will I do before finding her. And think smart. To be honest, this intelligence stat isn't working very well at the moment. It is not that great. I sighed deeply once again. Until Kyuta came up.

It's ye boi, waddup!

Woah, what's up with that?

Oh it's a new meme that came up in the internet. 'Here comes dat boi. Here comes that boi.' This time of the generation is getting pretty hectic here.

Yeah I could tell anyways. It gets worst.

Mhm, well boi I got something to tell you.

What?

I am being honest here, but your girl that you like so much is going through an event that will scar her for life. Just like one of my friends here...

I was so honestly worried, more like, having a fear that's grabbing my heart. I felt really, really terrified. She was like a shooting star that came to me and it was on first sight we collided. She attracts me the most. I couldn't leave her alone. She what I needed in my life. I don't want to move on and leave her. I didn't want her to die. If she died, I wouldn't think my life would happily. She will forget everything. She will forget who I am, or anyone she met in this world. I didn't want that. I may be too clingy, but there's so many hints and signs she showed to me for the past few days. I'm one of those teenage boys who don't know what to will they do if they're in love.

I don't know the reason though, why she wouldn't she say it truthfully. However, I should move on and think about this later. I need to know a way to find her and save her but my decision isn't wise. I will need to find a way to save her. My only option is that chibi guy. He must know. I shouldn't hurry myself, since I will probably cause trouble.

Plus I noticed Kyuta's voice was acting kinda different, making me feel bewildered for a while. However, knowing Kyuta, I am sure he is having fun watching me what will I do. I'm sure he will.

I checked the time on the clock in my room. Almost 4. Waiting for the time to come takes a while, but now, it's time to go.

***

-No one's pov cuz i don't like writing on character's pov atm-

(Yer author need some fun idc if it is so bad lol)

He intently pretended to stare at the chalkboard, not really paying attention, but thinking. Kaito tapped his notebook with his mechanical pen, making simple random dots over his page. He couldn't get the thought away. The scar on his back really hurt from yesterday. He was glad that the Tantei knows how to deal with it with a little ointment spread over. If he moved a lot with his injured back it might trigger the wound to open.

Then his thoughts wander off to his mother, who is supposedly going home to meet her son, which the son doesn't know when will she come to surprise her out of nowhere. That gives Kaito the goosebumps, but he will be very happy since it's very rare for her mum to come back.

Unknowingly, Akako sent a little zap to his head which caused Kaito to squeak a bit. Everyone turned their heads towards him. Akako chuckled silently while Aoko stared at him suspiciously.