Chapter 28

"So," she stare at me for a while,"how's it going with your boyfriend?" She ask teasingly. I sigh.

"Please Kiryuu-san. I am so done with that. I don't even like him." I cringe at the thought and scrunch my face up in disgust.

"Aw~ Don't be like that! You know he is so persistent on going out with you and doing what all couples like." She pouted. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I am not those typical girly girls that scream to like him and all sort of stuff." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

I done packing my book and began walking out of the room, hung the bag over my shoulder while Kiryuu walking next to me. She inspected my whole face and body, squinting a tiny bit. "Yeah you do look like a tomboy." She truthfully said.

"Exactly." I agreed. "I won't like going out with boys. They don't please me much." And the only thing will please me is boys doing stuff with other boys. Especially Kaito and Shin- yeah okay lets not go that far.

"You're so different than the other girls! Every girl in our class is jealous. You wouldn't believe it." She blew her cheeks like a blow fish as I stare at her like there's something wrong going on here.

I yawned and cover my mouth. "Of course I wouldn't. Who the heck will believe that people will be jealous of me." She suddenly grabbed my shoulder and stare at me, focusing. Confusion spread over my face. "What..."

She took out my glasses and slapped my face which hella hurts. I cried out jerk back away from her. "What the heck girl! You can't just do that!" People are already being too touchy to me. Ugh. I snatch my glasses back from her and wear it back on.

"You're a complete idiot! You do look acutally pretty. Go change yourself. Stop being a tomboy." She yelled at me, mad all of the sudden. I. Did. Nothing. The heck.

"I am not. This is my decision. I chose not to change my looks at all, but I will have to change my uniform. So I would rather have you sending it to me soon." I look at her, annoyed and march ahead.

"Oi, wait!" She called up to me, I ignored her and pick up the pace. I saw Conan at standing near the gate. I smiled widely and ran towards him.

I scoop him up, hugging him. He was so surprised and actually struggling out of my grip. I let go of him as he jump down to the ground. "You seriously need to stop this, Ahiru-chan." He sigh painfully as he peered through the side of me, watching another girl running towards us.

"Haha, sorry. You brighten my day up. I haven't seen Kaito in ages. I want to meet him also." I told him.

"We should do that later, we have your new friend coming up." He said. She finally caught up with me, panting heavily as she grabbed my shoulder, stooped over as holding her knees for support.

"You...you are...incredibly...fast..." She manage to say it out. Yeah...I keep all my energy to run towards Conan, but a third of it is from my stats. I ran fast, I practice magic whenever Ran or that sleeping uncle whatever is gone or even maybe Conan but he is usually just chilling somewhere. He did caught me doing the magic but I didn't explain it to him yet as I said 'later' which literally means never. Sorry, Conan. I am not bothered to explain...haha.

"I have been exercising, you see..." I chuckle an awkward laugh as I am very awkward at some points. Life is not fun.

"I see that. You're very good at English, but not in other subjects, like math or science." She notice the subjects that I am bad at. Math is my nightmare. Can't even get a B. C forever.

"That's very true," I paused and look down to Conan. "Me and Conan-kun has something important to do. I'll meet you soon."

"Aw~ I want to hang out with you more." She pouted, very cutely. Typical girls. Ugh.