Chapter 7

Phew, after asking people for directions where is the Poirot Cafè, it now leads me to here. Where the Mouri Detective Agency is. It's beautiful, just being here. And actually, it's the first time I saw this building with my own eyes. Also, I want to taste these deserts in the cafè. But then I already ate so I wouldn't be eating much at the morning. I am taking my sister's advice here seriously. Do not eat a lot in the morning. Ugh.

Kaito tap my shoulder with his index finger as I turn around and look at him, giving me a baffled look. "Uh...what is this? We're going to eat here...right?" He sweat drop, trying to keep his wry smile. I give him a cute (trying to be cute) face and smiled.

"Yes, most definitely. But I need to get someone. I need to explain some things to him. I hope you don't mind."

And I kinda need to lie here...

"O-Of course I don't mind!" He nervously chuckled. He is afraid of his great, intelligent rival huh? Well, just a bit. I shrug. I was afraid also, to lie.

We start to walk up the stairs and stop midway of the stairs where it was just flat. I turn around to the door and read what it says on the door. "Detective Mouri Agency..." I mumble. Yes, this is the place. I hope that uncle isn't here. I look up to Kaito behind. He's keeping his poker face up. He is too good to get caught.

I knocked on the door three times. Then I hear the cute voice telling me to come in. I open the door and enter the office. I saw Conan sitting on the couch all by himself. I look at the desk. He is not here. "Ah! It's you again."

"Yeah, it's me." I said. "I met you before when I was in front of that house didn't I?"

"You did, onee-san. Wait, how are you talking Japanese? You were talking in English when I met you."

"Ah- Yeah that was I was trying to avoid too much kids. I kinda hate kids to be honest. Only the annoying type of kids." Hell they are annoying. It's true and in my opinion, they are really irritating kids. Some. 'Cause I am nice.

Kaito closed the door being not amused. He lowered himself to my height and whispered to my ear behind me. "What are we doing here again?"

I whispered back without turning my head, "You'll see." I grinned inside my head.

I cough out, "So, I guess Detective Mouri isn't here yet. Can I sit here for now?" I suggested to Conan.

"Sure Onee-san." He said quite sweetly. I sat down on the sofa opposite of him. Kaito sat next to me intently glaring at Conan and forcing himself a smile. Conan was weirdly staring at Katio then to me who was just gleefully staring at Conan.

"Ah, sorry I did not introduce myself. My name is Ani and this is my cousin Kaito. And I want you to help me out for me. Since you're such a clever child that helps Mouri-san with his cases."

"Okay, what is it?"

"You see, there's these creepy people who are all black. One with long hair and that shorty guy which I think it is partners with that silver long haired man. They had a black porsche car with them and drove off. I was suspicious if they had anything to do with area." All of the sudden, Conan's face was all full of surprises. He jumped out of the couch and slam his hands on the table.

"Y-you-" He agasp at the sudden explanation I just said. And I knew things were getting out of hand.

And here, will be the worst thing I would done to the poor cone.

I smirked, having the bad feeling already. "Ha, caught you. Edogawa Conan-san." I spoke very deep. Kaito saw me, very scared to be honest because what could happen, and he was puzzled also. I was smiling so widely, so wide that it actually frighten the poor cone. I regret it now, but too late to back the plan now!