Chapter 11

ARGHHH DON'T TOUCH ME YOU DIRTY OLD MAN!

The phone was disgusted as the professer tried to open up the phone. Just when he saw the message, he was very displeased on what it was saying. More like, he doesn't really understand english much since the text is in english. (Does he understand english? I don't know)

"Sorry, I just want to know the components inside of you. This phone is an extremely different from the other phones here." He said lowly, just guessing what the phone says.

Oh please! I know I am better than all other phones because I can communicate with you excellently. However, I don't like anyone touching me. Please keep your filthy hands away. No, don't poke that thing in there. NO ANI-CHAN IS GOING TO GET MAD!

Agasa was just poking a small needle inside a small hole from the right side of the phone, poking it down on the sim card slot hole. There was an outline stretched like an oval about a size of a smaller SD card and another one below it of a size of a sim card (i cant describe so i'ma post a pic lol). He was expecting it to do something, and it actually did as he press it and the slot popped out of the phone.

(You cant read my handwriting oh well)

A SD card came out on the slot. Agasa took hold of it carefully and inspect the the SD card a little further, putting the phone down on his desk.

Seriously, if Ani finds out you got that precious SD card, she will whip your ass into a whip cream. Dirty old man, put that thing inside now!

Pandora tried to warn him by sending the text. But hey, Agasa wasn't even focusing on the phone but on the SD card, also he can't understand english very well can he? "This is quite similar to our SD card but maybe...maybe it would be different." He talked to himself.

And who knows what will happen to that card? He grab hold of the phone again as Pandoru screamed again but in text. He tilted the phone to the left and poked a needle inside the next slot below the SD card and it popped out. This time this was the sim card. And Agasa knew exactly what this is and it's for calling. He may have a chance to find out now.

Can he?

***

Ani twist and stir around on the couch in her sleep. It was noticeably obvious she is having a bad or weird dream, infront of the boys eyes. They kept staring at her when she sleeps. However discussing things about Ani and her stay here.

"Say yer' gonna do something? If she ya found out her phone wenta' missing, she might not be happy." The dark skinned teen said loudly.

"If you could just quiet your voice down, maybe it wouldn't bother her so much and wake her up." Kaito said to Heiji.

"Ok ok, I will quiet it down," He said lowly, "but it looks like she yer would wake up in any minute."

The door from Agasa's room opened as the little four-eyed kid came out from the room. "Agasa said a little while longer and soon he will find out the connections." Conan informed them as he close the door and stroll to them. "Maybe a connection to the other world she's been talking about and how differently our worlds compare. We might even communicate with someone there. Depends if Agasa can do it." He continued.

Heiji crossed his arms and sit back on the sofa. "She might have a connection with ya men in black."

"Stupid, we came to that conclusion but she clearly said she has nothing to do with them what so ever. We discussed about this before remember?" Kaito huffed.

"She could be lyin-"

Conan interrupted, "Does she even look that intimidating to be a fit of the Black Organisation?" Heiji shook his head. "Well then the conclusion we got is that she got the information about us from her world and knew us all. That's basically it."