Chapter 34

(Skip skip skip because you don't need to know this and so we will go to the lunch break because that's where everything happens.)

-No one's pov-

Lunch break came.

Everyone in class noticed her clothing apparently. She changed her outfit, like majorly. Everyone faces grew in shock when one by one they enter into the classroom and her clothing drew their attention. It felt like she was less scary, although they all knew she was a girl anyway.

Shizuku fallen in love with her even more. He would've imagined that she would be much more prettier with a dress or some formal clothing in a date. He would love that to happen, but Ani won't take any chances with going out with anyone. Ever.

With that, Ani haven't ate anything, or brought any lunch at all. Her stomach growling, empty stomach that would want food to be filled in. She rubbed her tummy with a soft sad sigh escaping her lips. She's just begging, begging someone to be nice and give her food.

Oh, after throwing Shizuku and bashing him to the door and the girl screamed, Ani stay silent and pretended to sleep. Shizuku seems alright until he notice the girl from their class with her face seems to not believe what just happened. Shizuku did a lot of explaining, while Ani just closely hearing their conversation but vaguely.

In the end, the Vice President got out the information of what happened to the door and why was it caused. And so it was Ani and Shizuku since they went too hard on closing the door because it was stuck and they don't even know how was that even logical. Okay it's Anime logic anyway. For making up this mess they did in the morning, they have to clean 3 classrooms after school. Which is absurd despite Ani being so freaking lazy and can't even bother to stand up from her seat when it is already lunch break.

Hungry? Yeah I think that was karma for slapping Shizuku to the door.

Haha Karma. Funny as quack. I shouldn't hit people too casually. Oh god I think I am dying. This is like fasting for a whole month.

15 hours? I think you could survive that.

Um I didn't eat breakfast. I can't survive.

She plopped the side of her head down to her desk while facing to the window and sighed dreadfully, with her stomach hurting even more. Then after this she needs to do some writing along with this bitchy president, the lover freak, and some victim for some bully which she doesn't even know where did he went at all. He's not even here today.

The more bored I am, the more hungrier I am. Damn it.

I can be your entertainment to replace your boredom~ wink wink.

Shut up no. Ugh.

She turn her head the other way only to see a figure beside her desk. She gaze at the figure up to the face. It was Shizuku, just smiling. Ani cringed. She turn around again facing to the window.

"Hey, don't be like that." He pouted, pulling the chair from the person who is absent again in front of her, spun it around and sat on it.

"I will be like that." Ani responded. "Anyways you have food?" She still did not look at his face. Shizuku shook his head.

"No, well, maybe." He replied. Ani weakly force her head up with tired eyes, probably faint eye bags under her eyes but not too visible. Her face looks dreadful, despite her being fueled up in the morning to slap the crap out of Shizuku.

"Give me, I don't care what food it is." She remarked. Slowly blinking.

"Sure, here. I just brought it downstairs." He gave her a sandwich with cling film around it and a label stuck to make it tight.