Chapter 16

Me and Conan parted ways with Kaname as he waved goodbye with a small smile tugging his lips. I waved back awkwardly and never felt so disgusted ever. I have no need for affectionate interactions with other people until I grow older like when I am in University. Right now, my love here is Anime and Detective Conan. Yep that's probably why I am here.

"Why are you smiling so widely, Ani?" Asked Conan, walking beside looking up at me in bewilderment. I glance down at him and smiled in amusement.

"Nothing really, I just was thinking why am I happy. For a reason." I responded in a lively tone.

"Oh yeah, what is it like living in that 'world'?" He questioned curiously.

"Hmm, let's see. I guess I could say life there was just staying at home most of the time, hanging out was a bothersome. Siblings are like the worst you know, although you never have one, do you? You're the only child and I will consider that as very lucky."

"Whatever you say will always be your words. Although I would like to have a sibling, but that's up to my parents."

"No. Don't get a sibling. Unless your sibling is very loving and caring, unlike my siblings." I told him. He just nodded slowly and look the other way. I sigh internally.

I followed Conan to where Mouri thing was and I was just afraid. Well, what am I afraid about? I don't know, but maybe how I will introduce myself... Yeah okay this might not go well. As Conan walk up the stairs, I halted at the middle and quivered a bit. Conan was in front of the door and turn around to look at me, perplexed.

"What is it Ani?" He asked. I stop shaking and look up to him.

"Yeah, umm...It's nothing." I replied, going up the stairs to him. Conan open the door saying, "I am back!"

Yeah, you know with what tone.

"Welcome back Conan-kun!" Ran welcomed Conan back with a smile on her face. Conan went in as I went in with him."Oh? You brought someone with you?"

"Yeah! It's my cousin! She just came back from America. Her name is Kouketsuna Ahiru. Can she live with us since she won't be here for long?" He pleaded in a kiddish tone. I sigh deeply inside.

The uncle began to yell, lowering his newspaper and look over to us. "No way! There won't be any free loaders in our house anymore."

Ran spin around to the uncle, giving him a glare while both of her hands on her waist. "Otou-san! Remember Conan's parents about giving you something? You should consider it." She huffed.

"O-oh right," he remembered, trying not to break the deal off which I think it is a deal, not quite remember what Conan's mum said. I seriously need to watch it again,"well...she could be part of our...household..." he nervously mumble and laugh. Ai doesn't seem to like me much there. I bet I will be too much trouble some.

Okay, Ani. Act, act-

Oh please be honest with yourself. You don't need to act-

Shut up, it's my decision.

"Yay!" I cried in joy, carrying Conan and spinning him around in one spot, smiling widely to Conan as he also had his child expression still planted on his face. "That's awesome Conan-kun! I can't wait to see more of Japan." I said, slowing down the spinning and placing him down. His head is spinning. My head is spinning but I can deal with the spinning after few seconds so it's fine haha.

"Yeah...I...will...show...you...around.." Conam said very slowly. I spin him around too much. Way too much. Oops.

"So, I should get ready for Dinner. Ahiru-chan?" Ran ask,"you came back from school? Where is your clothes?"