Your Kid is Diagnosed with Cancer

Jai: "C'mon tell Santa what you want for Christmas." Jai sent Maria a reassuring smile as the little girl finally tore her eyes away from her father to look up at Santa. "My big brother." Maria whispered into Santa's ear before moving away a little to stare into the man's eyes, "Make him better." He continued whispering a small frown tugging on his lips. The man dressed as Santa nodded his head slowly, the smile no longer on his lips as he promised something he knew he shouldn't have. Nodding back Maria sent him a tiny smile before slipping off his lap and taking her father's hand pulling him away from the crowd of people waiting for their chance to meet Santa. "Well did you tell Santa what you wanted little girl, I mean since you wouldn't tell me?" Jai asked glancing down at his daughter who nodded subtly as Jai waited for Maria to at least hint at what he wanted, but nothing came after that. "Can we see Cam today?" she asked instead, "I made him something in art and...and I want him to have it." "Course we can Maria, we can go now if you want. Maybe pick up something to eat on our way to the hospital."

Luke: Connor tossed the small teddy bear in the air a few times as Ashlyn giggled from her spot on the hospital bed. "I want you to have it little sister." He said smiling over at her placing the stuffed kitten beside her and watched her pull it closer to her thinning body. "You gave me Timmy." Ashlyn spoke softly shooting her older brother a toothless grin before he nodded his head shrugging his shoulders a bit. "I don't need him anymore, I don't really play with Timmy yeah." He proclaimed letting out a small chuckle as he leaned back in the chair beside her bed. "You know you have to get better soon so we can go camping again. You had fun last time right?" He asked watching her nod her head still smiling over at him, "Well then we're going camping but you have to get better Ashlyn...think you can get better and go camping with me." Connor bit down on his lower lip the sadness returning from its brief absence. "Can Timmy come camping too?" She asked only receiving a nod back in response, "Okay I get better soon Connor." She promised sticking her thumb into her mouth after letting out a small yawn. Connor knew she had no control over whether or not she'd get better; he just hoped she could pull through this.

Beau: "I can stay with him dad." Veronica shrugged looking over her father's shoulder into the room where her older brother slept, "Go home." She let her eyes wander back to her dad. "You sure V? I really have no problem sleeping here tonight." Beau ran his hand over his tired face and Veronica nodded. "Yeah go get a proper rest...s'not like you won't be here early in the morning any way." She said letting out a small chuckle in which Bsau returned nodding his head. "Plus I want to be here when he wakes up...I always seem to come when he's asleep. He probably thinks I never visit him." Veronica mumbled shoving her hands into her pockets as her eyes fell from her father and onto the shiny floor beneath her feet. "Drew knows you visit Roni...he just gets a bit sad that we never wake him up when you're here that's all." Beau sighed pulling his daughter into a tight embrace and pressing his lips to the side of her head before pulling away and slipping on his jacket. "He'll be up in a bit," Beau reminded Veronica, "so I can only imagine the look on his face when he wakes up and you're there beside him rather than your mum or me." Beau smiled looking between his two of his four kids.

James: Marco's grip on James's hand tightened as he entered his sister's room, "Daddy...is Kelsea gonna be okay?" He whispered not being able to tear his eyes off his younger sister, who was staring back with a tired smile. "Let's go ask her." James spoke quietly sending a smile over to his eldest child as he led the younger one closer, "Feeling any better today Kels?" James asked flopping down in the seat beside her bed and pulling Marco onto his lap. "M'alright just a bit tired." Kelsea shrugged staring over at her father momentarily before her gaze landed on Marco, "Hey Marco..." Kelsea grinned sitting up slightly in the bed and patting a spot for her brother to sit, which she did with some help from her dad. "I missed you." "I miss you too...when can you come home?" Marco asked chewing on the inside of his cheek, expecting the same answer he'd gotten every other time he'd ask the question. "Soon." Kelsea sent him a promising smile before pulling him into a small embrace. "Did you bring the bracelets you made for Kelsea, Marco? You were up really late with mum making them." James spoke up with a smile on his lips. "You made me something?" Kelsea asked with raised brows as Marco nodded reaching into his pocket and pulling out four beaded bracelets.

Jai: Cameron, Samantha, and Maria
Luke: Connor, Ashlyn, and Anna
Beau: Drew, Veronica, Jordan, and Kylie
James: Colin, Marco, and Kelsea
Daniel: Tyler, Talia, Bailee, and Elena

Daniel: Tyler absentmindedly ran his hand over his younger sisters head as she laid on her bed looking tired, "I miss your little curly locks Elena." He mumbled leaning closer to the bed and she let out a small chuckle. "Mum said they'd grow back Ty...s'like you're more sad about my hair than I am." She joked brushing his hand from her head causing him to pout a bit, "Stop pouting Tyler you look like a puppy." She said between a yawn. Ignoring her remark he rested his chin on his hands that laid flat on her bed, "How are you? And I mean really how are you none of that crap you feed mum and dad." He asked letting his eyes shut as he waited for a response. "I dunno Tyler," she shrugged, "m'fine. I just want to get out of here. I wanna be home with you guys. I wanna go back to school and..." Her voice trailed off a bit as her eyes glazed over a little, "and not have to worry about whether or not I am gonna die from this." She mumbled soon feeling her brothers hand closing over hers. "I'm fine though." She whispered biting down on the corner of her lip.

***
"Dwight, you ignorant slut!"