silent library [your own version]

Jai: he got the card with a skull on it and had to slam his head on the wall two times really hard. He did it and then his hand was on his head for the rest of the game. It was a good thing he only got the skull card once.

Luke: he, unlike Jai, was less lucky. He got the skull cars four times. Each time he got it he screamed, "FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK" really loud and slammed the table jumping around for a bit.
1st card: try running on a treadmill wearing flip flops backwards. (A/n: I only know of one other way to say flip flops, and it's thongs. I don't know any other ways to say it ha, so sue me.)
2nd card: he had to have whipped cream shot at his face for 2 minutes
3rd card: he had to get whipped in the back with a belt
4th card: he had to kiss a raw fish

Beau: he got two cards with skulls on them. The first card he had to be smacked in the face by everyone twice. For the second card he had lick Daniel's stomach which had to covered in peanut butter or Nutella.

James: he never got the skull card because he's a lucky little 💩 [poop emoji]

Daniel: he got the skull card once and he had to like beaus armpit for one minute nonstop

***
I don't even know.
My dog got attacked today. My mom was walking him and the people who live three houses down's dogs ran from their backyard across the street into someone else's yard and tried to attack my dog and mom. Wtf? Control your pets. I'm sorry, but don't get a pet if you can't control it.
Bye
caitlin~