Favorite Singer

Jai: Marina & the Diamonds

Luke: Lana Del Rey

Beau: Ed Sheeran

James: Demi Lovato

Daniel: Zayn Malik (a/n: get it? Cuz he's flying solo now.)

***
ew
last night in the shower I cam up with this awesome poem but I forgot it as soon as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. lol
bye
caitlin~

(If you've never read my other preferences. Then just know I rant a lot)
I'm not even joking, sometimes my family is so ANNOYING.
Leave me alone. My brother all day long screams noises, or makes random sounds that make him sound stupid. He'll never get in trouble, I will if I ask him to stop. He never stops so I say "STOP!" God forbid, he ever gets in trouble. Not even joking, a second ago my brother was asking me a question and I was answering. You know of course my mom was talking (scream talking at that) , and she looks at me goes "Cait, shut up!"
Like, no! You stop, you're not the only person in the world that's allowed to talk. My older brother can say all of these idiotic things and get away with it, but my younger brother (who was 10 at the time) said "F*** you" to my sister. He only got told not to say it again. What the heck? I'm tired of being treated as if I do everything wrong. Since my mom thinks my brother did terrible in college, all she ever does is put pressure on my sister and I to do great in school. I can't tell you the amount of times she has said "you better study" or "are you studying" or "we want all A's" or "we need all A's". It's not fair to put that much pressure on a 14/15 year old. Since when was getting a grade, a WE type thing. It's not your grade, it's mine. If this happens to you, you'll understand my next statement, but if you don't know then I'll tell you. It's so HARD AND FRUSTRATING AND DISAPPOINTING if you get below an A on anything, because you know you could've done better. Just maybe studied harder, took better notes, went over the notes better, but you come to the conclusion that no matter what you'll get told to study harder by a guardian. Sometimes it gets a bit scary when you see your grade dropping towards a B because you know you'll get told to do better. I understand you have to do well in college to get a good job, but I'm going to worry about doing the best I can and then in college, I'll let you pressure me. As of now, I'm still a kid, basically. It's not fair to get stressed out that much because of school.
Sorry, I can't get the grades you might expect.
Also, sorry i try talking to my brother when you have to talk.
omg.