Ages

Jai: Cameron, Samantha, and Maria
Luke: Connor, Ashlyn, and Anna
Beau: Drew, Veronica, Jordan, and Kylie
James: Colin, Marco, and Kelsea
Daniel: Tyler, Talia, Bailee, and Elena

***

THIS IS TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF THEIR AGE DIFFERENCES

Ps: not all of the kids "just born" are going to be the same age. I didn't feel like updating them separately lol.
***

Jai: Cameron was four when Samantha was born and Samantha was 7 when Maria was born.
Let's say Maria was just born, Cameron would be: 11 yrs old, Samantha would be: 7 yrs old, and Maria would be a few days old.

(Cameron is 4 yrs older than Sami, and Sami is 7 yrs older than Maria)

**

Luke: Connor was 7 when Ashlyn was born, and Ashlyn was 5 when Anna was born.
Let's say Anna was just born, Connor would be 12 yrs old, Ashlyn would be 5 yrs old, and Anna would be a few days old.

(Connor is 7 yrs older than Ash, and she's 5 yrs older than Anna)

**

Beau: Drew was 3 when Veronica was born, and Veronica was 5 when Jordan was born, which would make Jordan 6 when Kylie was born.
Let's say Kylie was just born, Drew would be 14 yrs old, Veronica would be 11 yrs old, Jordan would be 6 yrs old, and Kylie would only be a few days old.

(Drew is 3 yrs older than Roni, Roni is 5 years older than Jordan, and Jordan is 6 yrs older than Kylie)

**

James: Colin was 5 when Marco was born, and Marco was 3 when Kelsea was born.
Again, let's say that Kelsea was just born; Colin would be 8 yrs old, Marco would be 3 yrs old, and Kelsea would be a few days old or so.

(Colin is 5 yrs older than Marco, Marco is 3 yrs older than Kelsea)

**

Daniel: Tyler was 3 when Talia was born, and Talia was 4 when Bailee was born, which would make Bailee 5 when Elena was born.
Let's say that Elena was recently born, Tyler would be 12 yrs old, Talia would be 9 yrs old, Bailee would be 5 yrs old, and Elena would be a few days old.

(Tyler is 3 yrs older than Talia, and Talia is 4 years older than Bailee. Bailee is also 5 yrs older than Elena)

***
Got it? Good. Bye.