Day 9

Day 9

I wake up and think back to last night. The teams are dismantled! Now, I need an alliance. Lauren will do good.

I knock on the girl's cabin's door.

Zoey answers. Thinking about what to say to Lauren, I say to Zoey, "Do you want to be in an alliance?"

"Sure," Zoey says. "As long as Mike is in it too."

Mike is a good guy. "Sure!"

I leave. Wait. What just happened?

Chris gathers the remaining copetitors at the dock.  Chris hands all of us paintball guns. "Today you will be playing hide-and-seek, but ALL of you are seekers! If you get shot, you are out. The winner gets invincibility from tonight's vote. You get ten minutes to hide. Go!"

Mike, Zoey, and I race into the forest.

Confessional/Lauren

Rude, Ethan! An alliance without me?!

End Confessionals

Lauren's POV:

I head towards the Mess Hall. I don't know what to do! Gwen comes out from behind me. "AH!" I scream. I splatter Gwen with paint. "Oops."

"That doesn't count, right?" she asks.

"The ten minutes haven't passed." I shrug.

Gwen and I hide in the hall.

Narrator's POV:

Everybody ran off except Sugar. "The ten minutes are up!" Chris yells into the megaphone.

"Yeesh. That was loud," Sugar says. "Come here, kiddies. Y'all gonna be sugared!" She runs off into the forest.

Blam!  Blam! Cameron and Sky are shot by Sugar.

Lauren's POV:

Gwen and I hide under the table. The door opens. It's Sugar. She look under the table straight at us. "Y'all gonna be sugared!!!!!!!!!" Blam! Blam! 

Ethan's POV:

Someone pushes the bushes aside. Mike, Zoey and I aim right at the bushes. "Wait, please don't shoot!" It was Dave. "Can I hide with you guys?" he asks pleadingly.

We all give our approval in one glance. "Sure, you can-"

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! "You just got sugared!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Campfire:

"Sugar won today, so she is safe. The following are also safe:

Mike,

Zoey,

Ethan,

Lauren,

Gwen,

Sky,

And the final marshmallow goes too...

Cameron!Dave is out!" 

We head back to our cabins

Confessional/Ethan

With only eight competitors left, I think I can win this thing!

End Confessionals