Day 6

Day 6

Over the loud speaker Chris announces, "Meet me at the dock in ten. Bring your swimsuits!" . 

Dock:

"Today," he says "Two of you will be diving underwater for your team. This determines the entire team's fate. You are going to have to pick someone very trustworthy."

My team wants Sky, but, "Let Ethan do it!" Colin says. My team agrees to that. The other team decides on Mike.

Confessional/Mike:

Lauren says Ethan is pretty fast. I can take him, right?

Colin: Let Ethan do the challenge, somehow make him lose, and vote him off.

Mike: Maybe I will discover a new personality that is a swimmer!

Lauren: I want my team to win, but if the snakes lose Ethan will get eliminated!

End confessionals

"We can't see underwater," I tell Chris

Chris says to that, "How would it be funny to make you race when you can see well? This way you can barely see the man-eating sharks!"

We all gasp. Mike and I get in diving position. "Go!"

We dive in. Of course, the sharks were swimming around the finish line. I am in the lead for most of the race. At the final stretch, Mike rips his shirt off and makes Vido come out. He knocks out the sharks allowing me to get ahead, but Vido is very athletic. He speeds up and catches up to me making us cross at the same time?! 

"Well than," Chris says. "Since it's date night, both teams will come to the campfire!" We all gasp for the second time today.

Campfire:

"I have come to a decision," Chris tells us. "Since it was a tie, it's date night and I need to buy more marshmallows, no one will be eliminated." The teams cheer. 

Confessional/Ethan:

Phew! That was a close one!

Colin: So much for my plan.

End Confessionals

Later that night: 

Chris is sitting in his dinning room with a small candlelit table. Champagne is in wine glasses. Chefs comes into the room holding something. Chef sets the thing down. It's a life size doll with big red lips and black hair. She is wearing a sparkling dress. "Hey, Chris," Chef makes the doll say in a high pitched girly voice. He rolls his eyes.

Chris looks at her trying to be sexy. "Hello beautiful."