Chapter 33

I tried to make this longer since I haven't uploaded in a few days. I originally wasn't going to write in the part about Sutton going to college but I had someone ask me about her and college since she's a senior. I found though that this could play into the sequel. 

Speaking of the sequel, I have decided on who it's going to be about. I have an idea about what's going to happen but I still need to go deeper into the details. 

Don't know if I've ever posted a picture of her, but that's Lisa>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you to everyone who votes and comments and fanned. I so appreaciate you guys :)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

******************************************************************************************************************

                                    Chapter 33

Sutton’s POV:

            “That is so cute!” Lisa squealed as Claire came out of the dressing room. While the outfit wasn’t anything I’d ever wear, it…fit her. I noticed quickly how different the two of us dress. While I dress to look appealing, Claire dresses for comfort.

            “Yeah, I guess. I mean, it’s cute.” Claire tried to sound nonchalant but I could see her fighting off a smile. She may  try to not let it show, but she definitely enjoys this.

            “So, next store?” I asked after we paid.

            “There’s more stores?” Claire asked incredulously. I nodded and laughed. “But we’ve already been to so many. We lost the boys four boutiques back.”

            I laughed again at that. They retreated to the food court awhile back, claiming they needed to reenergize after all the bags they had to carry. It’s safe to say, Claire isn’t the only one who was getting clothes.

            “How about one more?” Lisa compromised. Claire shrugged and we followed her into one of the many stores in the mall.

            Lisa and I walked around, picking things up and holding them up for display. Claire then decided yes or no. All yes’s went to the dressing room, all no’s went back on the rack. The system worked pretty well, though I was afraid that Claire felt she got no say in what she wore. After she assured me she didn’t feel like that, she went to the dressing room and tried on her previous yes’s.

            “I’ll be right back.” I said to Lisa, walking over to a top that had caught my eye.

            “Hello there.” A deep voice said next to me. I glanced at the male that had spoke and briefly smiled.

            “Hi.” I made sure my voice sounded not interested and bored.

            “So what’s a pretty little thing like you doing here all by yourself?” His scent marked him as a human, making him less of a threat.

            “I’m not alone. I’m with a friend and my little sister shopping.” I moved away to the next rack, hoping he’d get the hint.

            “Need any help with anything?” I guess her didn’t hear he hint.

            “Nope.”

            “Alright, let’s skip  this and get straight to it. I find you attractive, you find me attractive, so…” He trailed off, raising his eyebrows suggestively. I couldn’t help but laugh.