Chapter 29

I can't believe it's already Chapter 29! It really doesn't feel like it is. Anyway, I'm just going to let you know I'm considering doing a spin off as the sequal. Before you flip, it will still have Evan and Sutton in it but I'm thinking it may be a little more focused on a different character. If you guys really don't like the idea, then I'll make it about Evan and Sutton. I just don't want you guys to get tired of them or something.

Ok, now to the story. Thank you to everyone as always who votes, comments, and fans. It's always appreciated :)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 28

Sutton’s POV:

            “Dang woman! Any other boxes?” Spencer grunted as he heaved the last box into the room. I placed my hands on my hips and grinned at him.

            “Nope, I think that’s about it.” He instantly looked relieved.

            “Poor Evan, he’s going to have no space anymore. I bet you you’ve already constricted him to a box. Maybe a drawer if he’s lucky.” He teased.

            “Hey! For your information, it’s more like two drawers.” I quickly defended myself.

            “She’s a girl honey, she has lot’s of clothes. It’s just the way it is.” Lisa explained, walking into the room.

            “Exactly.” I smiled gratefully at my blond haired best friend.

            “I’m so thrilled you’re moving in! Now, I don’t have to go far to talk to you.” Lisa squealed, jumping into the air and clapping her hands.

            I smiled fondly at the memory of when I’d decided to move in with Evan. A few days after Christmas the two of us were lounging in his bed, enjoying the warmth of each other’s company. Eventually I sat up and he looked longingly at me, wanting me to lay back down.

            “I’d better get going, I have to get home and change. I refuse to wear the same outfit twice.” I smiled as he frowned.

            “Why don’t you just grab something from the drawer?” He said it like it was obvious.

            “As much as I love your clothes, I think they’re a bit big on me. Extremely comfortable for bed though.”

            “Not my drawer, yours.” He said, swinging himself out of bed. I watched him as he walked over to his dresser and pulled open a drawer, turning to look at me.

            Walking over I peered in, surprised to see a few of my shirts and other various clothing items in it. I pretty much spent all day with Evan at the pack house so I knew I was bound to forget things here, but my heart swelled at the thought that he’d kept them in a drawer for me. I placed a hand over my heart and beamed at him.

            “Aww, I have a drawer!” I cooed, throwing my arms around his neck.

            “Is this big or something?” Guys, so clueless about relationship milestones.

            “Of course it is! It means we’re serious about each other.” I teased lightly, already knowing we were never going to be with anyone else.

            “But we’re mates. We’ll always be serious about each other.” Poor Evan, he was still so confused about this milestone. I smiled and kissed him lightly. He was still confused but responded to the touch of my lips.