Octodecim: The Fake King

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Youre wasting your time with me, Doflamingo...", I growled.
Doflamingo's laugh echoed through the empty castle. "Fufufu~, you see (Y/n), my little queen. Ive won already. I have you here right now, no one will save you... Youre mine and mine only.", grinned Doflamingo, he lightly played with my hair.

"I belong to Law... He is my lover and no one else... He is the real king in my heart!", I screamed, my blood boiled at the thought of Doflamingo thinking id bow down and sit on his lap. I saw a vein pop up on Doflamingo's forehead and a red glow shined behind his weird glasses.

He suddenly grabbed my neck and gave a squeeze. "Listen, (Y/n)... This Law cant possibly be that boy i sent to be killed, is it??? IS IT?!", shouted the devil.

The castle shook and the black sky turned an ombre of black and red; I laughed, his grip tightened.

I coughed and looked at him, i smirked because the fear from him was radiating into the air. "Are you scared, fake king?", I grinned and winced as he tightened the grip on my neck.

Doflamingo smirked and laughed, making me feel confused at what he was laughing at.

"Im going to rip him apart before your eyes, Cupido... Im going to torture him worst than your original lover... This Law will regret living and loving whats mine~", he grinned and left.

I struggled against the throne chair, he had some how bounded me to it.

I must warn Law and Zoro.... I have to save him.... I wont lose Lucifer again... I wont lose Law again...

My arms started to be covered in cuts and the blood ran down, staining the chair. "DOFLAMINGO!! LET ME GO, YOU BASTARD!!  IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!", i screamed. I looked up at the ceiling and let the tears fall...

No....(Y/n)... You cant give up... You can do this... You have to escape this place and save Law...

I screamed and panted as I struggled more with whatever bounded me... Then I started remembering how this all felt familiar to me..

"I can try to burn this with black fire....", i growled. Black fire was dangerous, not only for the demons body but also for the demons mind.

Lets hope this works.....

Law P.O.V.

"Welcome back, Lucifer~ ", said a demon on the other side of the door. His fiery red hair and the mocking tone gave me a really bad vibe.

"Get the fuck out of our way, Kid...", growled Zoro. "Bite me, Ira... Or do you prefer your human name, Zoro?", smirked Kid. Zoro was ready to draw his swords; I put my hand up in protest and Zoro listened.

"Youre definitely Lucifer if the mossball listens to you...", frowned Kid. He walked closer and Zoro stood in front of me; Kid gave Zoro a confused look that shortly turned into an annoyed one...

"I swore to Cupido that Id protect Law and now that I know that hes Lucifer... I wont let you kill him.", Zoro glared at Kid and beared his fangs. "If I remember correctly you tried to murder him as a child..", growled Zoro.

"I just thought his soul was tasty but I can see why it was tantalizing~", smirked Kid. Kid stood straight in front of Zoro; he looked serious. He sighed before looking back at us.

"If you two are here to save (Y/n) shes in that castle. Doflamingo wont let anyone inside...", growled Kid. "So he knows we'll go there and try to rescue (Y/n).. ", snarled Zoro. "Then lets just go...", I said and tightened my grip on my sword.