Septemdecim: Rebirth

Law P.O.V.

"We're getting her back...", i said. Zoro and I sat there in silence, suddenly there was a knock on our car window. I looked out and saw the Hunter from before.

"Smoker-ya, was it?", I asked him. He took a drag from his cigar and nodded; then a name came to mind. "White Chase-ya... I heard of you... My teacher talked about you once.", i said.

"Your teacher must know me personally since not alot of people know that name.", grunted Smoker. "My teachers name is Mihawk.", i said. The silver haired man let out a soft chuckle.

"Hawk-eyes... See hes still alive and kicking. By the way, you two forgot this in the old womans home.", said Smoker as he passed us a covered mirror.

"Thanks, White Chase.", said Zoro. Smoker scoffed and signaled me to get out; I got out and he opened the seat and climbed into the back. I fixed my chair and sat down.

"Were going to Hell.... We need to get (Y/n) back...", growled Zoro. "Heading for one of the gates?", grunted Smoker as he smoked a cigar. "Obviously! You're helping us right Law?", asked Zoro. I nodded.

"7 gates all around the world and the closest gate is Envy?", grunted Smoker. We kept driving and reached a lake; Zoro parked the car and got off. I got off and let Smoker out; we all stretched and looked around the lake but saw no one.

"Smoker... Will you take care of Laws body while he goes with me?", asked Zoro. "Wait, my body?", i asked. "Yeah, you cant enter Hell with your physical body. Youll have to go and depending on your soul, your body will either survive or die...", explained Zoro. I looked at the sky and thought...

I have nothing to lose here... I want to see her face and smile again....

"Lets do this then..", I said with new found determination and looked at Zoro. I saw his eyes widen and he grabbed his head. Smoker looked at Zoro and waited, after a while Zoro looked at me and fell to one knee.

"Youre Lucifer... I remember now.. I cant believe i forgot you...", he said with his head down in a bow.

"Oi, get up... Im not Lu-....", I started saying. I backed away, convinced that the mossy demon had finally lost his mind. As I walked further away, I got a flash of what I could call a memory of (Y/n) with me in a beautiful castle.

More flashes of us walking by a lake, of us talking to people...no...demons.... And most of all, me waking up to see her sleeping in my arms...

"Law?", said Zoro in a worried tone. I held up a finger at him to wait, but no more memories appeared... "Do you know what happened to me? You know as Lucifer...", I asked. Zoro shook his head, still confused.

"He might not know but I do~", said a voice inside my head. My eyes widened and I walked back and sat inside the car while Smoker and Zoro talked.

Who is this?

I heard a chuckle, I waited for them to respond.

"I am you, Law... Our queen found us once again... She was always a free spirit... Doflamingo wont hold her down... She gave us her heart and we intend on keeping it...", chuckled the voice.

Are you the Lucifer that they speak of?

"Yes and no... I am no longer what I once was... Now i am but a distant voice inside my newborn self...  Trafalgar D. Water Law.... I liked this new name.... I shall give you what is left of my power and you must protect our queen.... ", said Lucifer.

Wait! Why did you die or disappear?

I heard Lucifer sigh and then he hummed as if racking through the recesses of our memories.