Quattuor: Commander (Y/n)

When the car came back, everyone got down. Law was crying and his mother and sister consoled him, his father was fuming. "Dont worry about this Law... We'll figure something out, something just for you.", smiled his mother. His father nodded in agreement and opened the door for everyone.

I teleported back to Hell; I walked around before heading to see Doflamingo. "(Y/n)!", shouted someone, I turned to see a pink eyed and pink haired demon eating under a tree. "Miluina!", i grinned. "I told you not to call me that!", frowned Bonney. "Sorry! Sorry!", i chuckled and sat next to her, she had cakes and different treats scattered around. "Where have you been, (y/n)?", asked Bonney. I looked at her and sighed.

"Ive been around some humans

"Ive been around some humans...", I confessed. Bonney stopped eating and gawked at me; i shut her mouth and smiled. "(Y-Y/n)... Are you in love with a human?!", she screamed. I covered her mouth, any relationship with a human was taboo for a Commander. "S-Shut it, Miluina!", I growled.

"What are you two whispering about?", asked a gruff voice. I looked up and recognized the sophisticated demon frowning at us. "Superbia!", I grinned. "Must I remind you not to call me that..", growled Bege. "Why do you guys hate your original name?", i smiled. "Cupido...", grunted Bege. "Yes, Superbia?", i smirked. He sighed and walked away.

"Bege is such a stuck up!", complained Bonney. I laughed and looked up at the black sky; so different from the human realm.
I missed the creamy golden colored sky from Aurae. "Oi! (Y/n)!", shouted Bonney, snapping my memories.

"Sorry.", i giggled. "We can never go back, (y/n)...", she said quietly. "I know...", i smiled. "(Y/n)-chan!", i looked up and saw my favorite demon of them all. "Corazon!", i squealed and hugged him. "Where have you been?", he asked. "Limbus.", i smirked. "(Y/n)!", he gasped and checked me up and down. "Im just kidding, Corazon.", i giggled. The taller demon frowned at me and started walking away.

"Wait! Cora-, Bye Bonney!", i shouted. Bonney waved and continued eating; while i chased after Corazon. "Corazon! Wait up!", i shouted. "No! Beca-", he started shouting but tripped on a hole. I ran and helped him up, "Such a clusmy demon..", i giggled.

Corazon huffed but then started laughing. "Where have you really been?", he asked. We were walking towards the castle to see Doflamingo. "Human realm.. I marked a human, my familiars are protecting them.", i explained. "You said 'a human' but your familiars are protecting 'them'?", asked Corazon.

"I took a liking to the family..", i grinned, Corazon smiled. "An angel in Hell... I wonder...", he mumbled. "Im a demon, Corazon!", i growled. "A demon who takes a liking to humans?", he grinned. "We were their protectors before we became what we are now...", i said.

", i said