Tredecim: Friends...?

1 month later

I drove this time, we passed a bridge and I stopped. I walked out and stepped onto the bridge next to the person about to jump into the raging river below.

"Why jump?", I asked. The woman was clearly startled by my presence and grabbed onto the railing. "Y-You.. Where did you come from?", her blue eyes boring into my (e/c) ones. "Im a demon~", I smirked. "A demon...", she whispered.

"Names (Y/n).. You're Nico Robin..", I smirked. She gasped, I grabbed her and pulled her onto the safe side of the railing. We sat there in comfortable silence while Zoro and Law slept, finally she looked at me.

"Why did you stop me when I wanted to jump?", she sighed. "Youll be needed in this world, Robin. Everyone is, no matter how insignificant you think your life is... To others, your life is important and valuable... So live.", I said.

I kissed her forehead and walked back to the car; i looked out at the window and saw her wave at me, I waved back and drove away

We arrived at Sabaody City by noon, but the guys were still asleep. "Zoro...", I whispered as i shook him lightly. He grunted and opened his good eye; once he saw that we were in the city he sighed.

"Oi, Law... We're here...", grunted Zoro and walked out. Law mumbled something about me and I turned to see him; i smiled and I shook him too. "Law we're here.", I said. As I removed my hand he grabbed it and pulled me to the back. "L-Law?", I stuttered.

No way! This human made me stutter! Me! A Commander!

"Who are you, (y/n)?", asked Law as he closed the space between us. His lips lightly brushed mine and i felt my face heat up like some fangirl meeting her favorite character.

"What do you mean?", I asked, I pulled away and started climbing back to the front part of the car. Once I was on the other side, I pulled the seat so Law could get out. "You arent normal, and you know that Commander.... No normal human can make contact with a Commander and get on their good side.", said Law, pulling me closer to him.

"Says the one Cupido favors.", I smirked. Law froze and stared at me. "Zoro told me, he simply favors me as well... Nothing that special about me, Trafalgar Law.", I smiled and walked off to find Zoro.

Soon, Law was walking besides me as we entered a farmers market. "Well, well, well... What are you doing here, (Y/n)?", said a cocky voice. "Kid, I didnt expect you here... What are you doing here?", I smirked.

Kid walked up to me and pulled me close; Law smacked his hand away and pulled me into his chest. "Dont touch her.", growled Law. I looked at Kid and he was fuming. "(Y/n), who the hell is this bastard that just smacked my hand away....", growled Kid.

"He-", I was cut off by Law kissing me. Once he pulled away, he smirked at Kid. "Shes my girlfriend, obviously...", stated Law.

Im his girlfriend? When? How? Huh?