Quindecim: The Truth

Law P.O.V.

After we left Syrup Village, we headed to another small town. "Are you sure that (Y/n) will be there?", I asked Zoro. He smirked and motioned me to keep driving.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I placed on a short black dress and combed my hair into a ponytail. I hid the charm Hawkins gave me in my dress pocket.

"The king has called upon you, (Y/n)-sama.", squeaked a small voice from the door. I looked over to see a new demon maid; I smiled and said she was of great help. She blushed and stuttered a thank you. "Whats you name?", I asked, strapping my heels on. "Baby 5, (Y/n)-sama.", she beamed. "Beautiful name, can u help me with this strap?", I asked, pointing at the last strap on the heel. She immediately ran over an started helping me; she truly looked happy helping me. "How long have you been here?", I smiled. "Since Waka-sama became the king!", she smiled.

What?..... When Doflamingo became king?..... That makes no sense...

"Wow! Im very sorry that im never around to say hello, Baby 5!", I smiled. She smiled and said she didnt mind, I got up and walked down to the dining room. "(Y/n)!", shouted Corazon from the hall.

After fixing his attire, we walked to the dining room and sat down. All Commanders were present with the exception of Zoro, Hawkins, and Bonney. Bege nodded his head at me as I passed him by, Kid smirked at me, and Vergo got up to fix my chair.

"Its good to see that my 1st Commander could make it, sadly 3 of the Commanders are out on business.", grinned Doflamingo. Most demons at the table nodded and some ignored the devil; Doflamingo turned to me and his smirk grew wider.

"Now the reason why i have gathered all of you here is because i want to annouce the new queen that will rule besides me.", laughed Doflamingo. My skin crawled but kept my gaze on Corazon, he frowned at his brother and also kept his gaze on me.

"Who exactly is it?", growled Kid. "Yes... Who is to be our new queen?", asked Bege. "Why the only option there is. Its (Y/n), of course.", smirked Doflamingo.

Everyone gasped, I stayed calm and collected. I could see Kid frown and look at me; Bege placed his fork down and a low growl escaped his lips.

"Are you sure, Doffy?", asked Vergo as he drank his wine. "Did I fucking stutter?", growled Doflamingo, a vein popping out on his forehead. Everyone tensed at the sight of the devil getting angry at a Commander.

"Like always Doflamingo... I appreciate the honor, but I refuse.", I said as I finished the wine in my glass. Corazon look at Doflamingo, ready for him to snap. "Who is it, (Y/n)? Who are you in love with?!", shouted the devil, slamming his hands on the table. The ground shook and the walls started to crumble; Corazon grabbed Doflamingo and dragged him to his study, everyone ran out except Kid and Bege.

"You did it again, Cupido...", chuckled Bege, lighting a cigar. "(Y/n), who are you in love with?", asked Kid. "No one.", I said. I walked out and went to the study; the door had a crack in it and I peered inside

"I KILLED THAT HUMAN AND HIS FAMILY AND YET SHE STILL ISNT MINE!", shouted Doflamingo. "Brother, please calm down.. You know she was originally in love with Lucifer.. They gave each other their hearts....", said Corazon. "WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON? I KILLED LUCIFER! Now I am Lucifer.... All their memories are locked away... They'll never remember who truly was God's favorite...", growled Doflamingo.

Killed.... Lucifer.... I was in love with the real one..... But... Who was the real one?

My mind raced with so many questions that when the door opened I almost screamed. The one opening the door was Corazon. His eyes widen and he grabbed me and closed the door; he quickly picked me up and walked to his room.