Octo: Search for Cupido

Law P.O.V.

I turned to see a tall man with a bible in his hand. "An Exorcist....", i mumbled. The man looked serious and well collected. "Hunting without your Master. Mihawk must feel you are ready to fight for your justice.", said the man.

"Im Trafalgar Law. Who are you? How do you know my Master?", I asked as I stood up straight. He was probably 9' feet tall (AN: I KNOW! KUMA IS HUGE! But... All heights will remain at a regular range.), he looked at me and then opened his bible. "Bartholomew Kuma. Your Master and I are comrades from long ago. You seek someone... A woman...", he said, keeping his calm demeanor.
I nodded and was about to speak when he said what I wanted to know. "A demon... She is one of the first, she joined the Great Rebellion against God. She is a high ranked demon, she has quite the liking to you... Also to your family.", said Kuma, as he shut the bible.

"Where is she? Like is she roaming the earth...", I asked. "It remains unknown.", sighed Kuma. I nodded, Kuma brought his hand to my face and gave me an amulet. "A new one like yourself must be prepared for any type of demon.", he said and walked away.

I placed the amulet around my neck and walked over to my bike

"You did a great job, Law. Mihawk will be proud to call you his disciple.", said a voice. I swerved around to see that man. The man that warned me about that day... I grabbed Kikoku and lunged at the man. He blocked it with a white katana; he smiled and jumped back.

"Demon!", I growled. "Yes, I am... My friend has sent me to watch over you... You sure have grown.", he grinned. The hood always covering most of his face, I lunged faster and managed to cut his hood. Now three earrings could be seen and green hair. "Very good, Law. Well, Ill be leaving now... Take care.", he smirked.

Before I could protest he was gone. I sighed and got on my bike; I checked my watch and read 3:15.

It didnt feel that long...

I arrived at Mihawks house around 6:48 and entered. I was immediately welcomed with a well known sword on my neck. "Hello to you too, Master.", I smirked. He sighed and put the giant sword away; he walked back to the living room and I followed.

"You used the sword I assume?", said Mihawk. I nodded and for the first time in my 5 years training with Mihawk, he smiled and laughed. "Youre ready to go out now... Theres nothing more for me to teach you.", laughed Mihawk.

"Ill be going then, Mihawk.", I smirked. I left his study, and started my search for Cupido.

5 years later...

Umi wa mite iru.
Sekai no hajimari mo.
Umi wa shitte iru.
Sekai no owari mo.
Dakara izanau.
Susumubeki michi e to.
Dakara michibiku.
Tadashī sekai e. ~

"Beautiful as always, (y/n)-sama.", smiled the guard in charge of my cell. "Thank you, Amadeo.", I smiled. He looked genuinely surprised that I remembered his name. I heard Doflamingo laugh as he entered Hersey; Amadeo stood in attention and I sat in the middle of the cell.