Decem: Umbra Hunters

Law drove in front of us for hours; only stopping for short breaks and supplies. Finally he parked his bike and started checking his satchel.

"Law... We need to rest, please..", I said, noticing Zoro dozing off.
"Okay..", he replied and I smiled. Our next stop was a hotel nearing the freeway; I asked him to help Zoro while I paid.

Law P.O.V.

(Y/N) went to pay for the rooms and I helped Zoro out of the car; apparently he was very tired. "Oi.. Come back over here..", mumbled Zoro.

At first, I questioned him; but soon the imago floated near the tired man. "Who is it?", I asked. Zoro sighed. "Its a girls spirit looking for her brother...", explained Zoro. The thought made me cringe; I always wondered if Lami and my parents made it across.

Soon, (y/n) came running towards us and handed me a key. "This is for your room.", she smiled. If she was the same girl from 10 years ago I had to ask her. "What room is Zoro's?", I asked, helping the man walk. "We sleep in the same room.", she smiled.

I felt weird when she said that, like a strange tingling spread throughout my body with no warning. "Okay, where's your room?", I asked.

We walked to the last room down the hall and she opened the door, I helped Zoro lay down. "Thank you, Law.", she smiled. "Anytime.", I replied. "Ill walk you to your room now!", she laughed and pulled me to my room next door.

"(Y/n)... I wanted to ask you something...", I said as I opened the door. "Whats wrong?", she frowned, as we walked in. "Did we meet 10 years ago?", I asked. She laughed and nodded, i sighed in relief.

"You moved?", I asked. "Who told you?", asked (y/n). "Luffy told me.", I explained. "Ah! Luffy did?", she smiled. "Yeah...", I said. "So you became a Hunter? Why?", she asked. "My... My family was murdered by demons.", I explained. "I-Im sorry...", she whispered and hugged me.

Physical contact wasnt my best subject when it came to people but when (y/n) wrapped her arms around me... It felt different... All the sadness started to leave my body; I wrapped my arms around her and sobbed.

"Shh...", she cooed, her hand running through my hair. Soon I felt sleepy and closed my eyes.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Law fell asleep and I dragged him to his bed; I took off his shoes and removed his coat and hat. "Arent you enjoying this right now?", said Zoro. I turned to see him in his demon form. "If he wakes up and notices you're a demon....", I started. "He knows I am.", said Zoro, nonchalantly.

"How?", I asked. "Well... I kinda confronted him 5 years ago and he attacked me.", grinned Zoro. "Baka Zoro!", I hissed. "Dont worry he wont know you're a demon especially the one hes looking for.", smirked Zoro. "W-What? H-He looking for me?", I asked. Zoro nodded and explained that he didn't know why. "To avenge his family...", I whispered.

Lami appeared and jumped on the bed with her brother. "He cant see imagos...", said Zoro. I sighed as Lami hugged her brother; I sat next to Law and ran my hand through his hair. "Doflamingo thinks hes dead... Since you marked him... He cant find Law; but Law can still get wrecked by other demons...", sighed Zoro.

"I dont see what Doflamingo is so obsessed about me. I am Cupido but he can find anyone to be his queen...", I growled. "But he doesn't want just anyone.... He wants you, (Y/n). The devil will take you by his side... And even Im no match for him.", Zoro pointed out.

I left Lami with Law and walked to the room next door... I noticed a presence hiding in the trees near the hotel. I ignored it and walked into my room, with Zoro trailing behind.