Undecim: Cocoyasi City

I was driving as Law and Zoro slept; Law had shotgun and Zoro kept the back. It was around 3 a.m. when i read a sign.

1km till Cocoyasi City...

I smiled and drove a little faster, Law hadnt described the situation for the job but we just took it for what we could. Soon i could hear the seagulls over head and was confused; so far the road we were on was lined with trees on both sides.

The road turned and there on Law's side was a clear view of the blue crystal clear ocean. I gasped, the oceans in Inferno were a beautiful silver and gold but I always wanted to see this relams oceans again...

Again?

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by Law yawning; I quickly glanced at him and offered a small smile before concentrating on the road again.

"Morning, (y/n)-ya", yawned Law. "Morning, Law.", I said. "Morning, (y/n)!", shouted Lami, slightly scaring me. "Morning, Princess!", I grinned.

"Princess?", asked Law. "Y-Yeah... She doesnt remember her name... You know the imago...", I smiled. Lami was confused; she looked at me and then Law. "Onii-sama! Cant you see me?!", cried Lami. I bit my lip as Law looked out the window not being able to hear his sister's cries.

Zoro... Please... Hold her...

Zoro grabbed her as she sobbed until she stopped; I looked into the rear view mirror and saw Lami resting on Zoro's chest.

Soon, we arrived at entrance of the city and drove around.

"Welcome to Cocoyasi City!
Famous for our tangerine trees
Population: 1847"

"Im hungry.", said Zoro. "We can try that place.", pointed Law.

Baratie... Sounds decent...

I parked the Mustang and we all climbed out. "Ill pay.", said Zoro. We all sat down then a waitress came over to take our orders.

"So what's our job here, Law?", asked Zoro. "There's a Cetus here. Its killing the fishermen and people cant go fish anymore because its very aggressive.", explained Law.

"Cetus, huh. They're really friendly in the oceans of Inferno...", said Zoro. I kept it in that they originate in Inferno and some manage to escape into this realm; I excused myself and walked out of the restaurant. I walked around and stumbled upon a tangerine orchard.

Bell mère's.... Let's have a look around here....

I walked in and looked around the tangerine rows until a woman bumped into me. "Ah!", I gasped and fell onto the floor. "S-Sorry!", she apologized. "Its okay!", I smiled. She helped me up and explained that she was the owner of the orchard.

"Names Nojiko. You are?", asked Nojiko after she introduced herself. "(Y/n)! Nice to meet you.", I smiled. "Would you like to come in?", she offered. "Yes please!", I smiled. She opened the door to her house and she told me to sit down.

"I havent seen tourist in months. What brings you here, (y/n).", asked Nojiko, as she served me a cup of tea. "Heard you guys have a giant fish around here.", I grinned. "We do... But it kills people.. Shamans around these parts have do everything possible to appease it but it still kills.", sighed Nojiko.

"What you guys need are Hunters.", I smirked. "Hunters? They charge too much and they always do nothing.", growled Nojiko. "Believe me, friend. Three Hunters have entered this city and they arent leaving until that thing is gone.", I smiled.

Nojiko smiled, knowingly. "(Y/n)... Can you help me pick some tangerines?", she asked. "Sure!", i replied and followed her outside.
We walked down the rows and we picked tangerines and talked.