Septem: Hunters

Law P.O.V.

5 YEARS LATER...

I sat on the beach, trying to meditate; I opened my eyes and saw the sunset on the horizon. It had been five years from the accident, five long years of training with Mihawk. I got up and started jogging back to Mihawks house, I entered and was attacked by the little girl that lived with him.

"Perona-ya... Get off...", I growled. "So mean! I was just saying hello, idiot!", the small girl ran off to the living room. I walked to the study to find Mihawk drinking his red wine and reading. "Ill be sending you off to a job, boy.", he said, his eyes never leaving the book pages. "Yes, Master..", I said and bowed my head.

"Theres a gift for you in your room. Try to avoid any fights with Perona on your way there.", chuckled Mihawk. I smiled and excused myself before running to my room. "What did he buy you?", asked the pink haired girl. "Tch, none of your business.", I sighed and ran past her. She followed and gasped at the box on my bed before running to Mihawk.

Weird... Whatever...

I closed my door and approached the long wooden box on my bed; the box had beautiful cravings on it. I sat on my bed and brought the box onto my lap; i noticed that the box was about 6 ft. long.

Whatevers inside is as tall as me...

I opened the box to see a sword, it had an oblong-shaped hand-guard trimmed with short white fur. The grip was purple with two white rings around it and a yellow pommel. The scabbard was black and white crosses that ran from the opening to the bottom. I noticed a small piece of red rope tied near its opening.

"Woah...", I breathed. I unsheathed the sword and was fascinated by the blade; I noticed a note under the sword and pulled it out.

Dearest Law,

I hope this sword will help you on your journey as a Hunter. Mihawk has informed me that you worked hard and diligently in order to avenge your family. Im sorry... Please take good care of Kikoku, it's precious to me... Also take care of yourself...

Cupido

My heart stopped as I read that name; it had been 5 long years and I couldnt forget that woman chained to the boulder. How she pleaded for my forgiveness, her (e/c) orbs looking into mine. I shook my head and looked over the sword.

So this belongs to that woman...

Mihawk knows her...

I placed the sword on the bed and walked to the bathroom; I showered and dressed for the todays hunt.

I walked down the stairs and into Mihawks study; he sat there talking on the phone

I walked down the stairs and into Mihawks study; he sat there talking on the phone. "Ill be sending my disciple there.... Yes... Very well... Thank you.", he finished and looked at me. Once he saw the sword he smiled, something he hardly does. "You have a job at Thiller Bark. Do be careful, the man that called said this poltergeist might be an actual demon. We dont want to risk it, dont use Kikoku unless its absolutely necessary.", warned Mihawk.