Chapter 3

I should probably stop writing now, it's 11:39 p.m., but whatever. I can't say how many reads or whatever I have yet, because I am posting the first 3 chapters all in one night. -_-. Whatever. I hope your enjoying the story, please keep the hate to a minimum, but tips are encouraged :) 

~Eevee's POV~

We had gotten to Mitch's house, and I had to say, it is a lot bigger than I expected.

"Do you live here by yourself?" I asked looking up in awe the place I am going to call home.

"Er, not exactly." He mumbled.

"I am taking that as a no?" He laughs.

"You are correct." I grab my backpack from his car and follow him up to the front door. The first thing I see is Mitch getting tackled by a boy, looking to be about his age.

"Biggums!" The boy cried. "How'd it go?" 

I was confused, Biggums? I went with it, also assuming he was talking about me. I smiled and waved to him as he stood up. "Hi!" I said.

He looked at me. He looked similar to Mitch, had lighter brown hair, same colored eyes. "I'm Jerome, but some people call me Fluffy." He replied.

"I think I'm just going to call you Jerome, you don't look very fluffy." He just laughs. 

"Fair enough, I'm assuming you don't get the reference." Jerome says. I shake my head.

A few other boys walk in, all still appearing to be Mitch's age. They chorus a 'Hello'. I wave back. They all looked at me a bit strangely, I was confused for a second, but I realized my face was probably still very bruised from the incident earlier. Mitch introduces me.

"Hey guys, this is Evangeline, but you can call her Eevee!" He says. Then he begins putting names to the new faces. Mitch points to a boy with very dark curly hair and light hazel-y-green eyes, "That's Adam," and continues through the rest of them. There was Jason, Ty, Quentin, and Ian.

"Wait, do you call yourself Eevee like to Pokemon?" Adam asks me excitedly. 

I immediately smile. "Yes, finally someone who gets that reference! Everyone thought I was weird for wanting to be called something from a video game." They all laughed, and looked a bit surprised.

"You mean there was no one who even like video games or anything there?" Jerome asked.

"Nope, trust me it was a Hell-hole." I replied back. 

"So... if you don't mind me asking, why were you so disliked back there?" Mitch asked me, and I could tell he was still mad about what had happened with the plate. 

"Um... I guess just because I was different." I said.

They all just looked at me. "Is that really it? That doesn't seem to be a reason to hate you for." Ian said.

"Well, I thought the same, but I think they didn't want to do all of the chores, and they wanted someone to pick on, and I was the most abnormal of the group." They nodded their heads and looked down. Mitch saved the day.

"C'mon, let me show you your room!" He took my hand (Again, not in that way) and led me up the stairs. He opened the door to my room, and my jaw dropped. There was blue based walls, with purple and black pixelated designs on them. there was a desk with a computer and a headset and web cam. The covers on the bed were purple and black. I loved it.

"So, what do you think?" Mitch poked me in the side, and I poked him back giggling. 

"It's boodiful!" I exclaimed. In all seriousness, it was perfect. A girl walking into the room smiling.

"Hi I am Ashely! I'm so glad I am not the only girl here anymore!" She looked very... perky. I smiled back.

"Cool! I was worried there for a second that I was the only one." I replied. Mitch looked offended.

"Am I not good enough for you?" He fake cried. I laughed.

"Well, you are but, you know, I have to be able to talk to someone who is female. You don't want me coming to you for somethings. You don't want to know." He looked at me.

"Good point." And he left the room. I looked around, and sat at the desk. I was in awe of this the most. 

"Why is there a microphone on the headset?" I asked. Ashely looked at me confused for a second. 

"Oh, they didn't tell you yet. Ok, do you know what YouTube is?" She interrogated.

"Yeah, it's that website with the videos of everything, but all I've seen is music." I replied.

"Ok, so we all have a YouTube channel of our own, which is why we live together. We mostly play Minecraft, and out of all of us, Adam has the most subscribers, at 6 million." My eyes got wide. So I got adopted by people who make a living playing Minecraft! She laughs nodding.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked, embarrassed. She was nodding and giggling still. 

"So I take it you play Minecraft?" 

"Yes, but not very much, I only got to play in the morning before everyone else got up, it was a secret, I wasn't allowed to use the computer."

"Ok, well now is your chance to be a pro at it, because you are going to make a channel, and play it with us!" I punched the air.

"Yes! Ha ha!" I was so happy, Minecraft was the most fun thing I ever did while I was there. 

"Ok well, why don't we get you started, but I think the guys might want to help you out with your name and stuff. So I'll be right back." Ashely left.

~Authors Note~

Alright, I suck at coming up with names, so I need  help, comment down below with a YouTube channel name! Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed this installment of Adopted by BajanCanadian (never gets old).